Ratings for Dr. Stacy J. Taylor

She sends people for blood work, more blood work, more blood work, doesn't listen to what the patient is saying for symptoms. Doesn't follow up on bloodwork or tests she sends people to. Two cancer patients later.............. don't put your life in her hands.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Taylor has been caring for me for several years now in dealing with a very complex and debilitating condition. She and her nurse, Heidi Shubert, are two of the finest healthcare professionals I've ever been seen by, and there have been dozens of docs in the last ten years. Dr. Taylor is always open to alternative, holistic approaches to my care and allows me to be in primary control of my body. She listens better than ANY other doctor and cares in a personal way. I'm never just another "difficult case." Highly recommend Dr. Stacy Taylor and her staff!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I sat in the room waiting for Doctor Taylor for a half hour listening to her gab with another lady in the hall outside my room. She then poked her head in and said "I'll be with you in a minute." Twenty-minutes later she finally came back to see me. She was quick to dismiss my initial problem without doing any testing and didn't want to take the time to listen to my subsequent questions. She kept picking up my file and trying to leave the room while I was speaking. Co-pay NOT well spent! On the other hand, her former APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurse), Melanie Mollica, was always very friendly, knowledgeable, compassionate, and never in a rush.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I moved and had to find a new doctor in the area so I picked randomly. I made an appointment and it turns out that I was seen by someone called an APRN (some kind of advanced nurse) and not by Dr. Taylor at all. I wasn't impressed with the APRN. I met Dr. Taylor momentarily, to me it seemed like she was regarded as somewhat of a celebrity in her office, as though I should have been honored to meet her. I just wanted a new doctor, not this situation, whatever it is. I feel it was a waste of time and money, because they should have told me I would not be seeing the doctor that I made the appointment with.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Stacy J. Taylor's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Amerigroup