Ratings for Dr. Gary B. Grandle

As a nurse I know good health care and would always use the Grandles.Dr. Byrd Grandle has a PhD in Nursing and I would and have trusted her with my life. The

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

the worse doctor in the city. he got run out of minnesota for drugs. how he got established here is not clear. he sticks it to medicare as much as possible. he and his wife are tax evaders.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Marsha is the best! Can't believe she cant find a better job. Grandle should not have an M.D. after his name!!! He is a verbal abuser to women in general, have seen him talk down to his staff in front of patient & family. No eye to eye contact w/patient, no verbal communication w/patient; knows how to shuffle papers and god forbid you have 11am appt. interrupts his lunch or coffee break! I am writing the AMA; Okla med board and anyone else know how he is abusing not only the patient but medicare system to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately he is the ONLY gerontologist in the Oklahoma area, this is a sad state of affairs for our elderly. He needs to be run out of town!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

BEWARE: This man is a poor, poor doctor. You end up talking to his wife much of the time who used to go by "Dr. Bird" when they tried to conceal the fact she was his wife. The "Dr." part is a PhD in a totally unrelated field. I understand now, she has finally taken his name, but still goes by "Dr. Grandle." That is terrible deceptive and unethical. They deserve each other, frankly.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

This doctor ordered unnecessary tests and treated my family member shabbily. They never have time to see you and pawn you off to his wife who goes by Dr. Grandle but is not an MD. When we changed doctors and requested records be forwarded they were never sent. Very rude and we were unhappy!!! Thank goodness we escaped unscaithed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Doctor VERY late, raised his with staff, said the word "stupid" 3-4 times, said he did not have time.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

RUN as fast as you can this doctor is not honest, his staff is complied of misfits from his degenerate family. His wife has his "BALLS" in a speciman jar there some where its clear he doesent have them. Susan loose the attitude! The treatment I recieved there was deplorable, I had to listen to his staff cuss at each other in there office, ppl no one wants to here that! I also recieved there hatefull crap over the phone when I tried to find out how a test went, I finaly got the results 3 months later on a phone message which i have a tape of which is crazy. PEOPLE dont patorise this clinic!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

WARM, FRIENDLY OFFICE. VERY HELPFUL, AND HIS NURSE PRACTITIONER IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

The staff and Dr. Grandle are very attentive and really talk with me when I have an appointment. I appreciate the time to ask questions and not being rushed.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2008

He is very helpful and answers questions thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Dr. Gary B. Grandle's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1970)