Ratings for Dr. Jennifer P. Leiser

Terrible negligence of patient care. Will treat you like an idiot and as though your diagnosis is BS, despite your documentation to the contrary. Bedside manner is arrogant, and she's clearly biased against anyone on medication for mental illness. Do not visit ever, or trust with anything relating to your health & well-being.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

She failed to address my legitimate concerns regarding a member of her office staff who acted in a most unprofessional manner on more than one occasion. Her response was that if I didn't like the way things were there, I should go elsewhere. This person violated my privacy rights, slandered me and called me names in front of a waiting room full of people.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

I had a UTI for over a year before it got treated properly. It took her so-o-o long to figure things out - at least 7 visits. Good listener, just disappointed I had to suffer so long for such a simple diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Dr. Jennifer P. Leiser's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1987)