Ratings for Dr. Eduard Eksteen

Dr. Eksteen blew my concerns off about my infant. We were already admitted inpatients and all he basically said was see you in 8 weeks as an outpatient. Meanwhile, my son was not stable enough to be sent home. He missed diagnosing a double aortic arch that needed to be repaired by a cardiologist, because he wouldn't look into my sons breathing issues further than the vocal cords. We saw a different ENT while still admitted in the hospital to get an actual diagnosis. Not impressed with him. Didn't feel like he had heard my concerns or even cared about them.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

There's a reason Dr. Eksteen is rated as the #1 ENT. He's incredibly knowledgeable and has a tremendous level of compassion and understanding. He's very gentle and kind with his patients. If you're unfortunate enough to see him, know you're in great hands!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr Epstein was amazing. He really listened to my concerns and when I said my daughter would take her medicine better at home he agreed. He was so kind and calming. If you have him as a Dr you are in good hands!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

Very caring doctor my son had a tonsillectomy done and adnoid removal couple years ago. Has made a complete difference on his breathing and sleeping routine. Called the day after his surgery to see how my son was doing which I found very courteous. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

My son has been seeing Dr.Eksteen for the past 5 years. He's put 4 sets of tubes and done an adenoidectomy on my son and I could not feel more comfortable knowing Dr.Eksteen is the preforming the surgeries my son needed. He was sits down and chats with me at our 6 month visits and if we need tubes again or whatever it might be, he always tells me the options, gives his opinion on the best one and we discuss it, My sons pediatrician once prescribed something for my sons ears and I didn't feel I should use it on him so I called Diane and she said Dr.Eksteen would call me in-between surgeries and would go over it with me.... HE DID CALL!!!!! We talked on the phone for about 7 mins and he went through it all and said not use it and explained why a doctor would think they need to prescribe it. Hands down he is the best doctor in every way possible. I feel so confident every single time my sons sees him knowing he is getting the best care possible!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr was running quite late but he was absolutely awesome with my son. Very knowledgeable and very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Eksteen is an excellent doctor and a very nice man. Always felt safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Amazing with my sweet daughter when we're discussing surgery, and the day of surgery aswell as post op.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My son's and I had our first visit today and we're more informed in this visit about the medical problems my son sufferers from . Staff was excellent and Dr Exteen was very professional and happily shared his knowledge . I highly recommend this very " kid friendly " physician.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Eksteen and his entire staff, Susan and Diane are absolutely phenomenal. We were referred to Dr. Eksteen as our daughter has chronic ear infections. He is always on time, his staff work hard to accomdate scheduling and are always there for questions. Amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016