Ratings for Dr. Eduard Eksteen

Very caring doctor my son had a tonsillectomy done and adnoid removal couple years ago. Has made a complete difference on his breathing and sleeping routine. Called the day after his surgery to see how my son was doing which I found very courteous. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

My son has been seeing Dr.Eksteen for the past 5 years. He's put 4 sets of tubes and done an adenoidectomy on my son and I could not feel more comfortable knowing Dr.Eksteen is the preforming the surgeries my son needed. He was sits down and chats with me at our 6 month visits and if we need tubes again or whatever it might be, he always tells me the options, gives his opinion on the best one and we discuss it, My sons pediatrician once prescribed something for my sons ears and I didn't feel I should use it on him so I called Diane and she said Dr.Eksteen would call me in-between surgeries and would go over it with me.... HE DID CALL!!!!! We talked on the phone for about 7 mins and he went through it all and said not use it and explained why a doctor would think they need to prescribe it. Hands down he is the best doctor in every way possible. I feel so confident every single time my sons sees him knowing he is getting the best care possible!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr was running quite late but he was absolutely awesome with my son. Very knowledgeable and very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Dr Eksteen is an excellent doctor and a very nice man. Always felt safe in his hands.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Amazing with my sweet daughter when we're discussing surgery, and the day of surgery aswell as post op.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

My son's and I had our first visit today and we're more informed in this visit about the medical problems my son sufferers from . Staff was excellent and Dr Exteen was very professional and happily shared his knowledge . I highly recommend this very " kid friendly " physician.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Eksteen and his entire staff, Susan and Diane are absolutely phenomenal. We were referred to Dr. Eksteen as our daughter has chronic ear infections. He is always on time, his staff work hard to accomdate scheduling and are always there for questions. Amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

amazing doctor ;) came all the way from fsj and he and Susan are an amazing team . always answered my questions and when we phone susan she called back same day . feel so blessed that he was the one who got to take care of our baby ! if you need a doctor for your baby this is the one to go 😊very calm, listens to your concern and tells you what to watch out for . keep p up the good work Dr. eksteen god bless you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Amazing!!! Helped my daughter and done a great job

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Amazing doctor! We went to him for a second opinion. He was very calm, gentle, kind, patient, comforting and easy to talk to. He was very logical and took our son's growth and development into account. He acknowledged our son as an individual, spoke logically, listened to us, answered our questions in a professional but not condescending manner, told us what to watch for and what to do at home to keep him headed in the right direction. I strongly suggest that if your baby/child needs to be referred to an ENT that you request him. Having the right doctor makes a world of difference. Questions need answers and he let us ask away and answered all of our questions and more. We can't thank you enough Dr. Eksteen!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015