Ratings for Dr. Eduard Eksteen

My son's and I had our first visit today and we're more informed in this visit about the medical problems my son sufferers from . Staff was excellent and Dr Exteen was very professional and happily shared his knowledge . I highly recommend this very " kid friendly " physician.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Eksteen and his entire staff, Susan and Diane are absolutely phenomenal. We were referred to Dr. Eksteen as our daughter has chronic ear infections. He is always on time, his staff work hard to accomdate scheduling and are always there for questions. Amazing Dr.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

amazing doctor ;) came all the way from fsj and he and Susan are an amazing team . always answered my questions and when we phone susan she called back same day . feel so blessed that he was the one who got to take care of our baby ! if you need a doctor for your baby this is the one to go 😊very calm, listens to your concern and tells you what to watch out for . keep p up the good work Dr. eksteen god bless you.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Amazing!!! Helped my daughter and done a great job

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Amazing doctor! We went to him for a second opinion. He was very calm, gentle, kind, patient, comforting and easy to talk to. He was very logical and took our son's growth and development into account. He acknowledged our son as an individual, spoke logically, listened to us, answered our questions in a professional but not condescending manner, told us what to watch for and what to do at home to keep him headed in the right direction. I strongly suggest that if your baby/child needs to be referred to an ENT that you request him. Having the right doctor makes a world of difference. Questions need answers and he let us ask away and answered all of our questions and more. We can't thank you enough Dr. Eksteen!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr Eksteen and his team are fantastic, very helpful and very reassuring. I was very satisfied when we consulted with him. In my opinion, he is the truly what a pediatrician should be.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Eksteen is an awesome doctor! He is very patient and makes you feel comfortable. He is great at answering questions and explaining his procedures. The nurse practitioner, Susan Richards, is also amazing, she is very knowledge, and amazing with kids. She got my very nervous daughter to relax and actually enjoy going to her appointments. You can tell they both have a lot of experience and are very caring people. They are an amazing team! I would highly reccomend them!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I can't say enough good things about dr eksteen. My son had a choelesteatoma removed this past year. it is a magor surgery and he took the time to sit with us and explain everything. We have never had to wait more then a couple minutes to see him. We will need to see him again every 6 months for the foreseable future. My Son loves him also.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He was my surgeon when I needed my tonsils removed at age 7. Now, 5 years later... I still remember him and his british accent! He was an amazing surgeon. He was comforting, and always had a smile. Thanks to him, I don't snore like a monster anymore!!! Definitely recommned to others

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Eduard Eksteen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son's and I had our first visit today and we're more informed in this visit about the medical problems my son sufferers from . Staff was excellent and Dr..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eksteen and his entire staff, Susan and Diane are absolutely phenomenal. We were referred to Dr. Eksteen as our daughter has chronic ear infections. He is a..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "amazing doctor ;) came all the way from fsj and he and Susan are an amazing team . always answered my questions and when we phone susan she called back same d..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing!!! Helped my daughter and done a great job "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor! We went to him for a second opinion. He was very calm, gentle, kind, patient, comforting and easy to talk to. He was very logical and took our s..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eksteen and his team are fantastic, very helpful and very reassuring. I was very satisfied when we consulted with him. In my opinion, he is the truly what a ..."

March 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eksteen is an awesome doctor! He is very patient and makes you feel comfortable. He is great at answering questions and explaining his procedures. The nurse ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 10 years of visitations, I can say that Dr. Eksteen is fantastic. He's very calm and comforting and he is almost always on time - Quite rare for a doctor."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough good things about dr eksteen. My son had a choelesteatoma removed this past year. it is a magor surgery and he took the time to sit with us a..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He was my surgeon when I needed my tonsils removed at age 7. Now, 5 years later... I still remember him and his british accent! He was an amazing surgeon. He wa..."

October 1, 2014