Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Handeguand

Great to talk to, does not go over your head. Explains things throughly

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

Great Dr. My Ins ran out so he only charged $65 Takes his time with you and also very funny! Great Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

My mother is a patient of DR Handeguand, and has been for many years, she loves him. My husband and I started seeing him this summer, we have no ins and make too much to qualify for ACCHS. we both have high b/p, DR handled that OK. I had started gaining weight in my stomach, DR suggested I start with an X-ray, to keep cost down, I agreed. When the X-ray was taken the tech said I needed an MRI with contrast and my DR would call within 24 hrs to set it up. After waiting 2 days I called his office to find out he had left the valley without telling his patients and expected us to drive 100 miles round trip to see him. When his nurse finally, 4 days later returned the call, he wouldn't even talk to me about the X-ray results, he said I could get the MRI if I wanted to, it was my choice. 7 weeks later I was in the ER with a 48cm cyst weighing approx 20 lbs. I had a total hysterectomy, a blood transfusion and came very close to dying. THANKS DR HANDEGUAND

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

This Doctor has vacated his office with know forwarding. He has all my medical records and I am unable to contact him,

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

This has been my main doctor for many years. Always helpful answering questions even if I can't into the office. Gives good reference to other dr's when needed.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

I love Dr.Handeguand. hes so wonderfully attentive to mine and my familys needs. Hes not just our doctor hes our friend.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Handeguand is a very kind, wonderful doctor. I have been to him for a number of different things, and he is completely knowledgable, helpful, and caring no matter what you are in there for. He thoroughly explains everything, almost to a fault, but I would rather have too much info than not enough. I often have to wait for up to an hour past my appt time before he actually sees me, but it's because he is so thourough with EVERYONE. And he will check his books and information to be doubly sure on everything, and to top it off he has a wonderful sense of humor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Handeguand's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1985)

Healthnet