Ratings for Dr. Abdullatif Haresha

Class of a man and he listens. Examined my X-ray and sent me to a specialist right away.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr.Haresha is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough and listens to your concerns. He is my husbands doctor and told him today, that he is the best doctor he has ever had! Truly recommend him. I might start to go see him myself!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Dr. Haresha is an awesome doctor has been my kids Doc for a few years, the only complaint I have is that on his Saturday walk-in clinic the only day I can take my girls because I work full time and its packed with adults which I think the kids should have first priority since he is a pediatrician. So yeah I think that his Saturday walk-in clinic should make a priority for the children to be first. Other than that he is a great Doc and has great staff....

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

My daughter and I have been seeing Dr Haresha for years and he has always been so helpful.kind and knowledgeable. We will continue seeing him for many years to come.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Starts at 8:30 AM - has phoned me at 7 PM to send me for a prescription; phoned me on a Saturday 5:30 PM to let me know my X-Rays were not to worry about [all went well]. Treats people, not as just a number, but with 24/7 concern. More than just a doctor!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr Harisha , There are no words to express how scared and inexperienced the I was about my kidney disease in till you Dr. Your the one toon life You set everything up and most of all you listen. My greatest compliment to have you to take care of me and my husband, you never judge and you give the time to us when really needed. Ron and I just want to close by saying ' thanks" god bless .and your the MAN and we appreciate. You Regards:Susan and ron

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Wait times are long. Not sure that thr dr should be accepting walkins over people that make appointments. Overloaded. Staff need to stop overbooking

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

I can't stand his staff. they're rude. always two hour wait or longer get in to see the doctor. the doctor himself is nice and knows his stuff but it's not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

very very smart, respectful kind helpful and listens to you willing to help you beyond he acaulty needs too just great!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

This is the best doctor I never had! I just moved to Canada and he is very kind, friendly, and really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016