Ratings for Dr. Rubina Kurji

She rates her own practice style as superior to other Chiropractic methods which was offsetting. Treatment protocol suggestions were not well explained. Did get some help from her but would not be someone I would necessarily refer my friends to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Over the last few weeks I had an incredibly tight neck. It effected my mobility, sleep, caused headaches and severe pain :( After trying may things, including painkillers, tiger balm, acupuncture, bio resonance therapies with some mild relief - Dr Kurji recommended I try her Shock Wave Therapy. After only 2 treatments I have fully regained my mobility and 99% of symptoms are gone. If you are suffering with damaged or stressed muscle tissue I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this treatment! At least check it out - you're worth it and RELIEF is just a few sessions away!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have had a chronicle pain in my back for more then 20 years. First I tried chiropractor then massages, acupuncture and finally had to get a surgery to address all the issues. On top of the back problems I have migraines. I needed to take the painkillers sometimes 20 days in the row just to cope and be able to work. My fried told me about Rubina, and from my previous experiences a was very skeptical and took me almost 6 months to call and make the appointment. Because I had so many issues I was so surprise when Rubina told me she can help me. For me it was relatively slow process, but I knew I had to persevere to keep the hope of getting better. Now I am in 3rd months of treatment and happy to say, I did not need any painkillers for 2 and half weeks. If someone would tell me that in January, I would simply disregard that promise. My heartfelt thank you goes to Rubina.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Rubina is my very first Chiropractor and made the process so easy for me. She always talks me through the adjustments and explains her processes and the bigger picture to me. She also takes the necessary time to listen and understand me and my pains better. Since seeing her I've felt so much better than I thought I could! The office staff are also always friendly and punctual, which makes seeing her a breeze. Last but not least Dr.Rubina also has a wicked sense of humour, making her a doctor I actually want to go see! I'd highly recommend her to anyone needing Chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Rubina is a wealth of knowledge and makes suggestions instead of pushing things on you. She helps you make the best decisions related to your body and needs. She has helped me with a variety of items from chiropractic, Orthodics and shockwave therapy as I'm quite athletic and extremely hard on my body. I love going to see her as I can be honest and upfront and get great feedback from her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I was recommended to Dr. Rubina by a work colleague. She had stopped my cyclic migraines and associated neck / back muscle pain within 3 weeks of treatment. Her holistic background has helped treat my hormonal imbalance that no other Dr. has been able to diagnose/treat...even resulting a large amount of weight loss! She has helped me achieve a level of pain-free living (due to scoliosis and whiplash injury) that I haven't had for over 13 years. I am beginning to live my life again and feel like I finally have my body and my life back! I still have a healing journey ahead and due to my condition will always require some treatment. It will be Dr. Rubina who treats me from now on. I love her entire approach to health and I can trust her completely. That means a lot in this world where many practitioners will continue to take your money whether they help you or not. I will continue to recommend Dr. Rubina to whomever is serious about their journey to a healthful life and body. Thanks Dr. Rubina and Janet at the desk. Just a lovely and professional office to visit.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Kurji has been so wonderful. She always takes the time with me and really pays attention. I already feel like she knows me better than I do at times! Very helpful in addressing my migraines. :)

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Rubina for lower back and hip pain. Her diverse background of sports therapy has allowed her to treat me holistically and in a way that allows me to keep up with my busy and active life. After three weeks of visiting her, I feel better and more mobile than I have in a few years!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr Rubina has helped with my joints and spines tremendously. She is also very helpful and knowledgeable with health and the body and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I was in a car accident a year and a half ago, and have been living with unbearable pain in mostly my neck, back and legs. The back pain was radiating through my legs and I started waking up in pain on a daily basis. I have been to physiotherapy, active rehab, massage therapy and a different chiropractor, and nothing has worked as well as Dr. Kurji's techniques. Instead of traditional chiropractic techniques (which did not work for me), Dr. Kurji uses torque release therapy. After one session, I immediately felt relief as the tension in my neck and one side of my back were gone. I am so happy to say that I do not wake up in pain each morning as the pain has minimized considerably. If you are in pain and have not had success with other forms of therapy, I urge you to try Dr. Kurji. I found her to be knowledgeable and understanding, and she has a great sense of humour. Thank you Dr. Kurji for alleviating my pain when no one else could do it!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016