Ratings for Dr. Rubina Kurji

She rates her own practice style as superior to other Chiropractic methods which was offsetting. Treatment protocol suggestions were not well explained. Did get some help from her but would not be someone I would necessarily refer my friends to.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Kurji takes the health of her patients very seriously. If an health emergency crops up she will always find a way to squeeze in a patient in need. She is knowledgeable and has helped with conditions that have surprised us. She is our go to family Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I first visited Dr Kurji when in a crisis situation, she kindly agreed to see me, referred by my daughter. I didn't know what to expect but I do know that in 6 weeks I feel a world of difference in my nervous system. She quickly identified my needs and started work. Grateful to have found this exceptional health care provider.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Rubina Kurji is amazing! After seeing her for treatments (three times a week for a month at first, then once a week) for a total of seven weeks so far, the excruciating pain that I had been experiencing from cervical damage of the C5, C6 and C7 vertebrae from a of couple serious car accidents have now been reduced from seven to two/three on a pain scale out of ten. This is almost sixty percent! I had been going for IMS, chiropractic treatments, RMT massage, physiotherapy, and acupuncture regularly (almost weekly) before starting treatments here. During this time, I did not receive any other type of treatments. Not only has she helped the pain that affected about half my back and went down my left arm (sometimes the right also), but my sleep has improved tremendously also. I had been having a very tough time falling asleep and getting back to sleep after waking too early most days and having to take some sleep aids often. Now, I fall asleep most nights as soon as I hit the pillow and only awake when the alarm goes off. My nerves feel so much better from her treatments. It felt like I had a lot of anxiety all the time beforehand and now my nerves are way calmer despite my extremely stressful job. I have more clarity with my thinking and range of motion has been increased tremendously. The torque release method she uses is very gentle. There is no cracking of the back or anything at all that is uncomfortable or scary. It addresses the functionality of the nerves in the spine and helps them function properly again which helps improve the information flow from the brain to the nerves to reset imbalances which helps the body to heal. I love the state of the art high-tech equipment that she uses. My whole experience at Urban Chiropractic has been awesome. Dr. Rubina is incredibly knowledgeable, happy to answer any questions, provides clear explanations, efficient and works hard to help her patients improve as she really cares. She has been clear and concise with me while being friendly and accommodating. Also, Janet is one of the best office receptionist/administrators I've dealt with anywhere. She is always kind, efficient, knowledgeable and helpful as well. I'm so grateful to be a patient here and have been recommending Urban Chiropractic to everyone that I come across in need! :)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I went to Dr Rubina with a very bad shoulder. I had gone for phyisio at other centres nothing helped. Within a few weeks my arm and shoulder were healed. I feel fantastic! She saved my life. I could not sleep on my right side or carry staff now I am as good as new. I am thankful I went to her. She was recommended by a friend who was healed after a bad back accident. Suzanne

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Submitted May 11, 2017

Over the last few weeks I had an incredibly tight neck. It effected my mobility, sleep, caused headaches and severe pain :( After trying may things, including painkillers, tiger balm, acupuncture, bio resonance therapies with some mild relief - Dr Kurji recommended I try her Shock Wave Therapy. After only 2 treatments I have fully regained my mobility and 99% of symptoms are gone. If you are suffering with damaged or stressed muscle tissue I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this treatment! At least check it out - you're worth it and RELIEF is just a few sessions away!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I have had a chronicle pain in my back for more then 20 years. First I tried chiropractor then massages, acupuncture and finally had to get a surgery to address all the issues. On top of the back problems I have migraines. I needed to take the painkillers sometimes 20 days in the row just to cope and be able to work. My fried told me about Rubina, and from my previous experiences a was very skeptical and took me almost 6 months to call and make the appointment. Because I had so many issues I was so surprise when Rubina told me she can help me. For me it was relatively slow process, but I knew I had to persevere to keep the hope of getting better. Now I am in 3rd months of treatment and happy to say, I did not need any painkillers for 2 and half weeks. If someone would tell me that in January, I would simply disregard that promise. My heartfelt thank you goes to Rubina.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Rubina is my very first Chiropractor and made the process so easy for me. She always talks me through the adjustments and explains her processes and the bigger picture to me. She also takes the necessary time to listen and understand me and my pains better. Since seeing her I've felt so much better than I thought I could! The office staff are also always friendly and punctual, which makes seeing her a breeze. Last but not least Dr.Rubina also has a wicked sense of humour, making her a doctor I actually want to go see! I'd highly recommend her to anyone needing Chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr Rubina is a wealth of knowledge and makes suggestions instead of pushing things on you. She helps you make the best decisions related to your body and needs. She has helped me with a variety of items from chiropractic, Orthodics and shockwave therapy as I'm quite athletic and extremely hard on my body. I love going to see her as I can be honest and upfront and get great feedback from her

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017