Ratings for Dr. Rubina Kurji

I was in a car accident a year and a half ago, and have been living with unbearable pain in mostly my neck, back and legs. The back pain was radiating through my legs and I started waking up in pain on a daily basis. I have been to physiotherapy, active rehab, massage therapy and a different chiropractor, and nothing has worked as well as Dr. Kurji's techniques. Instead of traditional chiropractic techniques (which did not work for me), Dr. Kurji uses torque release therapy. After one session, I immediately felt relief as the tension in my neck and one side of my back were gone. I am so happy to say that I do not wake up in pain each morning as the pain has minimized considerably. If you are in pain and have not had success with other forms of therapy, I urge you to try Dr. Kurji. I found her to be knowledgeable and understanding, and she has a great sense of humour. Thank you Dr. Kurji for alleviating my pain when no one else could do it!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

This highly intelligent professional & interesting woman is the primary reason I have returned to my former self. I now feel once again a younger person with an exciting & rejuvenated future ahead. As a keen competitive cyclist I suffered a deteriorating condition. For a little over 3 years I had been incredibly frustrated & the pain had completely restructured the limits I could apply myself too. I’d seen 3 GPs, specialists, 4 physio therapists all with athletic backgrounds, none of which could help other than aiding in partial short term minimal pain relief at best. One of the physiotherapist suggested I saw Dr Lee & after a few visits he referred me to Dr. Rubina. REVELATION! Yes, I was a little skeptical at first though no one else truly believed they could help me the way she did, if I truly wanted to help myself. The short intervals between visits were a little tough to deal with, coming over 100km each time to visit. The business like approach only gave me greater inspiration to continue. I saw in her, a future in me returning to my former self. Within a few weeks I started to notice a change in the pattern of my pain which had come to the point where it had ached to walk up stairs, let a lone get on a bike or do other sports I craved for. Fast forward. It has been a little over a year now and yes, there have been ups and downs as I continued to test myself physically. I am now back training at the same level I once could and will commence racing again this season. I have come such a long way. There is still more to be done and a lot of work by myself to get where I want to be though with her incredible sense & help I’m on that path. I have a huge amount of respect and admiration for her. Don’t you be fooled by the negative comments in another review. If you are intelligent and open to her, she will help you beyond any other.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have never ever ever written a review for anything in my life so this is very important to share. I knew right away after the first session that I could trust being in her hands for my back, shoulder, neck and hip aches from a double injury. Sounds too good to be true but please go see her and you will know what I mean. Dr. Rubina is super gentle and makes you feel relaxed at every session because she will always ask what you are comfortable with BEFORE she starts. I love going to her office knowing that I will walk out feeling 10/10…. GUARANTEED! I've been to her office many times now and NOT ONCE did I ever feel more pain when leaving her office. I dont know how she does it but it is INSTANT and M-A-G-I-C-A-L. She also is very funny and makes you laugh and will answer all your questions. She has even referred me to other specialist for my other concerns that came up briefly in our conversation. I'm usually the type to brush off my health problems which is bad so if it wasn't for Dr. Rubina's knowledge and recommendation my health would have declined even more by now. I'm so thankful to have met such an incredible doctor to help me and my injuries this year. My body was dealing with alot of pain and every session I had made me feel better and stay positive that I will heal. I trust everything she does and everything she says and would recommend anyone thats looking for a chiro to her office

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I have had a chronic siatica injury since 2005, I have tried several diferent methods and combinations of accupuncture, IMS physio, traditional physio, massage of all types, chiropractors and sports medecine doctors that just couldnt quite target my deep injury(s). She has been a tremendous coach, and healing guide for me to step ahead into the rest of my life with next to no ailments with my bones and joints. I will refer her to anyone that is having similar or for that any back related issues as I think a combination of physio, training, and her techniques are one of the most advanced and healthy approaches at self maintenance I have come across in my 15 or so years of searching for the right doctor to help me. Awesome find, thank you Dr. Rubina!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

The first thing that struck me about Dr. Rubina is that she has a holistic approach. The second is that she is a total brainiac and offers a new snippet of guidance for total health in each session. She can help guide you in what she calls the 4 pillars of health: diet, sleep, exercise and meditation. I did not anticipate learning any of this through chiropractic sessions. I have gained more energy and my sleep quality is now fantastic. I can't say enough good about my experience with her. If you are looking for someone guide you to good health in your day to day and are okay with doing a little bit of the work yourself, I believe your sessions with Dr. Rubina can change your life!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Rubina is serious about her patients wellness! My back and neck aches are greatly improved and my headaches are much less severe and frequent. She recommended and fit me for orthotics which have seriously changed my life for the better! I highly recommend her to anyone living with pain!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr. Kurji was referred to me by a friend. She is simply the best!!! Over 15 years of pain, 24/7 - 365 days - she was able to help me. She is very knowledgeable, caring and 100% honest. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

As a third time returning patient, I wanted to share my wonderful experience with Rubina. She provides excellent care and treatment, yet in my humble opinion her most valuable service to me is her incredible ability to transfers her strength onto me. Simply her presence, essence and energy heals more than my physical state- it heals the 'whole' me. I consider myself one of the lucky ones to have found Rubina and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Rubina since 2002 (13 years old) and have recommended over a dozen friends and family to her clinic - whom all have been grateful and continue to see her. I can speak with authenticity as someone who suffered with chronic pain among other ailments for years before becoming her patient - that her methods and genuine approach to health and exceptional knowledge of the body and chiropractic medicine is honored by myself and others. I have no problem recommending Dr. Rubina Kurji to anyone - she is a honest and caring professional.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015