Ratings for Dr. Arthur R. Boerner

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Boerner is an amazing doctor. He is caring and understanding that not every patient is exactly the same as the last. His staff is so kind and helpful. I will be delivering my second child later this year and I couldn't be happier to have him there along the way.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

Love Dr Boerner! Very pleasant and makes you feel comfortable. My biggest thing is that he takes no chances...if he thinks there's a problem with anything he takes action and doesn't waste any time...if he can't fix it he sends you to someone he would trust his own wife with who can fix it! Would recommend him to any woman!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Great doctor. Listens to you and respects your wishes.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

This doctor and his staff are amazing!! They are very prompt, will accomodate almost any appointment hours, and very caring about your needs and privacy. As for the doctor himself, he has a great bedside manner, remembers you by name, and takes any all all concerns you have seriously. (This coming from a 1st time momma who was nervous as could be) During delivery he was there and helpful, and I'm pretty sure he has delivered a very high % of his patients. After delivery he cared very much for me and my baby and I will not hesitate to reccommend him to anyone, or go back to him in the future. I cannot say enough good things about this office, if you are looking for a great ob/gyn he is well worth the commute. (In my case about 50 miles one way)

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Arthur R. Boerner's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Jeffersonville, IN