Ratings for Dr. Cindy Mitchell

My family have used Dr. Mitchell's services for as many years as she has been in Stouffville. I wouldn't consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Dr. Mitchell is tops in her field. I have seen her for neck, spine, fibromyalgia , shoulder and sciatica type pain. She is very knowledgeable in all these areas, and more, including accupuncture, and is always open to try a new treatment , not just stuck on one way of doing Chiropractic as is the case with so many. The office environment is warm and friendly, professional, and I am always greeted with a smile going in or coming out. It's worth the drive to Stouffville!! I highly recommend her and her staff who I have seen when she is on holiday. You'll be in good hands with any one of her staff. Dr. Cindy Mitchell is the best!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr Cindy has been treating me for many years. She is truly a partner in my health care and we work together to optimize my health. Her professional yet caring manner is appreciated. I'd recommend her without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Mitchell for acupuncture, to assist with hot flashes. She is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Absolutely first class in all areas with a wide range of skills and a great team. Over 14 years Cindy has treated me for sports injuries with conventional chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, ultrasound, supplied braces and orthotics and has referred my for treatment by massage therapists who are part of her team, always with excellent results. She is 'the best,

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Mitchell for 14 years now. She is amazing!! She doesn't rush you and is always in a great mood and takes amazing care of her patients. I would recommend her to everyone. Her front desk staff is always so friendly. You will always leave her office with a smile on your face.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

One word for Dr.Cindy and staff....AMAZING!! Always on time, never in a rush and truly cares about her patients. Thank you Doctor!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

We had to find a new chiropractor. Read the online reviews and booked a first appt. Haven't looked back. Dr. Cindy takes her time, there is no rush and will suggest accupuncture if she feels you need it. There is no wait time, no double booking which is unique these days. I would highly recommend Dr. Cindy

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

She is the best!!She goes above and beyond to help all her patients. She will spend as much time as it takes to figure out each situation. She never seems to have a bad day and she makes you feel like you are her number one patient. Everyone in my family goes to her and we know we will feel better after seeing her.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Fee includes acupuncture. Dr Mitchell is a very warm, caring, compassionate person who has been treating several members of my family since she arrived in Stouffville. She has called me to check on my progress and has even made house calls to my daughter-in-law when she was unable to move and attend the clinic. She is professional and does not hesitate to refer to another practitioner if warranted, and will send a letter to explain the situation. Dr Mitchell is always upbeat and friendly and was like a breath of fresh air after my previous chiropracter moved away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2008