Ratings for Dr. Barbara Frackowiak

I see Dr Barb in my local dentist office in Sault Ste. Marie. I find her great and her assistant Jane is excellent! They both take the time to listen to me and to my concerns about my treatment

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

She's a terribly mean lady and doesn't know what her customers need. She's never calls you back either

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

One of my daughters has gone to Dr. Frackowiak since last year and the other just started in December. They really like going there!

Submitted April 8, 2015

My children have gone to Dr. Frackowiak for a couple of years. She is a great orthodontist.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

The office is very conveniently located for us. The practice is very comfortable and it has a great atmosphere. I like that while you are waiting there are magazines for you to look at of all different interests.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

They are horrible. Rude and condescending. My daughter has had her braces for 5 years now and no end in sight. Have received a letter telling us if there are any problems with her teeth that it's our fault. They are not trustworthy.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I love coming to Quantam Orthodontics. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. I've never been to a doctors office where the staff is so pleasant! I have recommended them to multiple friends and family members!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

The staff does anything they can to make their patients comfortable. Everything is always the best.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I have really enjoyed Quantum Orthodontics thus far. The doctor is always punctual and the staff is exceptionally friendly.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Doctor Frackowiak designed an orthodontic anti-snoring mouth guard for me which has eliminated my really bad Sleep Apnea! The CPAP Unit never worked for me at all, and then I first tried a generic drug store mouth guard, which made my gums bleed and hurt too much to wear, and then got a soft one made by my dentist that I chewed through in two nights! This one is terrific. She took a lot of time in measuring me for it, and it fits so well that I sometimes forget I'm wearing it. I was really impressed also, that she personally phoned me twice in the first week to see how I had been sleeping with it, and if there were any problems with it. I have already suggested to friends and family with the same problem, to only go to see her to get one. She really knows her stuff. It started to work right away, and after a month using it now, I fall asleep right away, and wake up AWAKE

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013