Ratings for Dr. Steven S. Beall

he diagnosed me with multiple sclerosis and then left town and his nurse said i did not have ms and he misdiagnosed many. i went to an independent doctor to confirm i do NOT have ms however, under dr. beall's care i injected myself over 150 times with an MS drug. he was always more concerned with my sex life and if i was satisfied intimately more than how i was feeling physically. i never found out why he stopped working in Saginaw then three other places and today I read he is in Deckerville. How many other people has he misdiagnosed and they are still using those drugs, if they are even alive. I thank God I got a THIRD opinion!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

he is very smart butttt way to busy, wait to long for appt. and staff is awful

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

This Dr. is just tooooooooooooo BUSY. I personally wouldn't recommend him. He doesn't take much time with his patients foremost. Secondly, he has got my husband mixed up with 'other' patients, and made quite a few little screw-up's like that. I believe they just have to much of a "over-load" going on. Trying to see too many patients, to make the money.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Steven S. Beall's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company