Ratings for Dr. Kim A. Collinson

This is the perfect place if you plan on waiting. I had an appointment at 1:00 and had to leave because they didn't come back from lunch until 1:45. (I went on my lunch break) and couldn't wait anymore on them.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I love his direct mannerisms. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't mess around when things go sideways. He is the best.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

I love Dr. Collinson. He delivered my baby and he is very helpful and makes your feel comfortable. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

The staff were lovely but I had to wait 2 hours, and when I started talking to others in the waiting room they say this is a common thing. He might be busy, but he didn't even apologize for me waiting--like my time isn't important. I took the afternoon off work, and had other things to do. I allowed an hour, but it ended up being 2 1/2. I hear good things, but I am going to try someone else. I foudn him friendly but a bit rushed.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

dr.collinson and his staff are excellant in my opion.i highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Kim A. Collinson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, TN