Ratings for Dr. Polina Kagan

I found Dr. Kagan to be very knowledgable, helpful, patient, and compassionate. Yes, she "tells it like it is"....she doesn't sugar-coat....but don't you want that in a doctor? She's a good listener. I'd recommend her to anyone, especially those of you out there who might dread this type of doctor's visit. Very comfortable waiting area. The office staff is pretty rude but at the end of the day what I really care about is how the doctor is...and she is fabulous.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Kagan was an okay doctor but she was very cold and almost made me feel like she was judging me the whole appointment. She has THE ABSOLUTE WORST STAFF I have ever encountered. I decided to change my doctor mainly because of them. They were extremely rude. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Submitted June 8, 2015

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Kagan was a nice doctor but has the worse staff I've ever encountered. They answer the phone and place you on hold immediately, only to never return on the line. They are rude and uneducated. I changed doctors entirely because of them.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Dr. Kagan has terrible bedside manner. I experienced a miscarriage with a third pregnancy and she was extremely unhelpful. I had many concerns and questions that she had no answers for. She referred me to an abortion clinic to have a procedure done. She never called me to see if I had made an appointment to have the procedure. She never called to see how I was doing or feeling. Even after i told her i did not feel comfortable going to this type of facility, she told me she had nowhere else to send me. She was not aware of any other doctor to help me in my condition. She left it up to me to find somewhere I felt comfortable. In my emotional state, this kind of treatment is absolutely horrendous. To me this is not acceptable from a professional.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr.Kagan for a long time. She is a very warm and caring doctor. Dr.Kagan is a very upfront type, she tells you like it is, she doesn't sugarcoat things like some other doctors I have dealt with in the past. She is a doctor who listens to your concerns in a very genuine way. Her bedside manners are great and she has always personally called me after hospital stays or the birth of my children. I started with her when I lived in Valley Stream and continued to use her when I lived in Farmingville and now I am in Babylon and still go to her !

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Polina Kagan is a fabulous Gynecologist. You feellike you are her only patient. She is excellent with her diagnosis and follow up phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

nice docters, brand new area built to have more patients in to get checked.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

She is right on point, very honest, does not go around in circle when trying to explain something about your health, she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr. Kagan was experienced and professional. I went to her after a bad experience with a previous Gyno (who found a cyst on my ovary), they gave me an appointment in two weeks! When she saw how large the cyst was she sent me for proper testing and scheduled a surgery right away at South Nassau. Due to the size of the cyst I had to be cut open, Dr. Kagen and her partner Dr Haslekorn performed a quick surgery and Dr. Kagans incision was straight and clean. I plan on going back to Dr. Kagan as long as she is in practice! Her and her entire staff were great through out the entire process.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

Dr. Polina Kagan's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1991)

• BCBS Massachusetts