Ratings for Dr. Marsha N. Fisher

Dr. Fisher is professional, knowledgeable, concerned, precise, prompt and personable. She always informs me of every option and explains in details what risks are possible.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

Dr. Fisher is an amazing physician and we are more than happy. Her staff is amazing and we love Nicole.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I guess my criticism is more so about her Nurse Practioner and staff. Towards last, most of my appointments were with her NP. When I first met the NP (name unknown), she seemed to take a personal offense to my asking what an NP was and the scope of their training. When I developed symptoms of a problem and called, the NP passed off my symptoms several times over months. When I pressed for an appointment and insisted on a U/S, a problem WAS found and resulted in a D&C to remove a sizeable polyp. Later, while on fertility med, her staff messed my prescription and dosing instructions, gave innaccurate info to me & pharmacy and also mis-schedule a time-sensitive appointment. Another patient left her after the doctor dismissed a pregnant woman's concern of a lump which turned out to be lymphoma. I'm done with them!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Marsha N. Fisher's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Florissant, MO