Ratings for Dr. James M. Shaw

Could not be more pleased with my results. I am already planning my next procedure

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. was uncaring and hard to contact after botched surgery. No follow-up.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I got a facelift at dr,shaws and was pleased at healing rate and results.I am fifty nine and look ten. Years younger.I found everyone to be great there and hope to go back for tummy tuck.they were polite and very considerate

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

After a cosmetic procedure by Dr. Shaw, I developed a serious infection which required hospitalization. I now have a large scar and numness on my neck. I could not afford the procedure required to correct the scarring so I live with the stares, questions and embarrassment everyday.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

Dr. Shaw and his staff are very friendly and helpful! If i ever need any other procedure done i will definitively return to this office!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Unable to complete cosmetic surgery after multiple attempts. Went to a specialist to get work fixed on first try. Shaw was evasive and not helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I was very nervous and self-conscious about having cosmetic breast surgery. Dr. Shaw and his staff were so nice and they made me feel really good about myself and my decision to go ahead and have surgery. I couldn't be happier and I wish had had the nerve to do this sooner.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. James M. Shaw's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wichita, KS