Ratings for Dr. Charles P. Virden

Prior to having Dr Virden correct 2 botched surgeries I had given up on all hope of looking normal. The plastic surgeon that did my previous surgeries had me on a pump for a year then made me pay full price for a revision that was worse. Dr. Virden never had a doubt he could fix it and that gave me hope. I can honestly say I had given up on anyone fixing it, but he did! I am 3 weeks out from surgery and I feel like I did in my 20's! Seriously this isn't an exaggeration. I would refer my friends and family to Dr. Virden and his staff. His positive attitude and professional but kind bedside manner is comforting. I honestly can't say enough about my experience and how happy I am. If you're thinking about changing something please talk to him first. After all I have been through I can honestly say he comes through and has an eye for detail. Thank you Dr. Virden and staff for giving me a new outlook on myself.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Virden truly is the best out there. He’s extremely knowledgeable, educated, honest, and makes you feel completely comfortable. His staff are so nice and helpful as well. I’m in love with my results and would recommend over and over again!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

I recently went to Dr. Virden for Blepharoplasty and I’m overjoyed with the results. Dr. Virden is compassionate and caring and takes pride in his work. Dr Virden and staff are 5 star all the way!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2019

I received Botox and BBL from his office! The staff is amazing (go see my girl, Leah, hands down the best!) and Dr Virden is so sweet! Loving my results and would highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Let me begin by saying, from start to finish, this office is the BEST experience I have ever had in a medical environment. Dr. Virden and his staff are truly a cut above the rest - you'd be hard pressed to get better treatment. I feel that I could not have been in better hands or had better results or care and follow up anywhere else. I have had so many people who have had cosmetic surgery themselves, compliment me on mine and say they wish their results were as perfect. I so highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2018

I felt so comfortable getting my consultation I got educated I highly recommend the offices of Dr. virden.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Virden and his staff made me feel so very comfortable and at ease! They spent time answering my questions completely! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Virden to anyone!! Best experience I have ever had and I would NOT go anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Dr. Virden achieved an amazing outcome for me with a breast lift and augmentation. He explained what the realistic goals and risks were and I am very happy with the results. He has a great genuine presence and a friendly staff. I recommend Dr. Virden highly.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

When my twelve year old breast augmentation with saline implants (performed by a different surgeon in another town) started to leak, I went to Dr Virden. His office staff was great and was able to get me in quickly (which was important as one of my implants was deflated). Dr Virden offered a very professional consultation with a few options. Both he and his staff were very patient with my questions and I left the consultation feeling fully informed. My surgery went extremely well. The surgery center was great and I had another consultation with Dr Virden right before the surgery. I am now two months out and am very happy with the results. I would absolutely recommend Dr Virden to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

My experience with Dr. Virden has been an amazing life changing journey! I had an Abdominoplasty and a Breast Augmentation, I could not be more pleased with the results! Dr. Virden was professional, straight forward, down to earth, kind and a perfectionist. My results are stunning! Dr. Virden’s staff is friendly, knowledgeable and comforting. I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Virden.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Charles P. Virden's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Charles P. Virden specializes in cosmetic plastic surgery for Reno, NV, and the Tahoe/Truckee area. At his two practice locations, he offers surgical procedures like facelift, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, and mommy makeover surgery in addition to medical spa services like Botox Cosmetic. Visit Dr. Virden online for a full list of services offered and for more detailed information.

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)