Ratings for Dr. Harold J. Tucker

I arrived 20 minutes early and expected to wait. Imagine my surprise when 10 minutes later Dr. Tucker walked into the waiting room and took me back to his office. Not only was I seen 10 minutes early but the physician himself greeted me and took me to his office. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and I never felt rushed. ALL physicians should try to emulate Dr. Tucker. To say I was impressed would be an understatement. He truly cares about his patients and it shows! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

I couldn't be happier with Dr. Tucker. He is amazing. He is very caring and listens. I have a lot of issues for my age and he makes sure to cover all bases, regardless of age. He is wonderful

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Tucker for 7 years now -- he is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He patiently answers any questions I have, uses great analogies when needed, provides the pros and cons of a variety of treatments to choose from, and regularly responds to phone messages on the same day. His staff is also top notch, with very low turnover, a high degree of professionalism and knowledge, and genuine concern for my well being. I am lucky to have such a great team to help manage my health!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr. Tucker seems competent. Thats more than I can say for some other doctors. He listened, asked questions, and explained via a drawing. Pleased so far after one visit.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

I've been a patient for 3 colonoscopies over the last 10 years. I found Dr. T to be calm, knowledgeable, and thorough. At the time of my last colonoscopy he did not accept Cigna insurance, but his office alerted me to that ahead of time.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

I have seen Dr. Tucker for ten years. I have never had to wait more than 15 minutes. The best doctor of all I see

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

I have been a patient for over 10 years and he is an outstanding doctor.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Tuckers for over 20 years and have never waited more than 30 minutes for an appointment. He gives you all the time you need to ask all of your questions and answers them completely.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Harold J. Tucker's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)