Ratings for Dr. Shaun C. Williams

I could not imagine my life without RMACT! This practice by far has been one of my best medical experiences! Dr Williams was my doctor and was truly compassionate about his work. He always made me feel comfortable, was honest, and gave me the courage to keep hope. Because of RMACT I am currently 29 weeks pregnant and would not have been here without their help. All staff members are extremely helpful and caring. You feel like you become part of the RMACT family when you are a patient. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who is struggling with fertility.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Bed manner was amazing and a very brilliant dr! I went in very nervous and left assured!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Williams and all of the staff, including the other doctors at RMA, are the most compassionate and hardworking you will find. Even when things don't work out like you hoped, as with my first IVF, they come back with a new plan of attack and get you the best results they possibly can. Dr. Williams is always calm, reassuring and puts you at ease. I would recommend him and all of RMA to anyone with fertility difficulties.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Williams is wonderful. He is patient and polite, with great knowledge and skills. I would recommend him or any of the other doctors at RMACT. They are incredible!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I was attended by Dr. Shaun Williams at RMACT. While he was not officially my assigned doctor, every visit with him was so reassuring, soothing, and thorough. He is extremely patient which is what we need an RE to be. One of the times he attended us during an emergency visit due to a scare at 5.5 weeks pregnancy. Everything turned out to be okay, but I have to say the way he explained the problem, along with his reassuring attitude wiped off all my tears. Thanks so much Dr. Williams. - Ankana

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Williams was my assigned doctor for my recent IVF cycle. He was extremely kind and had a wonderful bedside manner. I had a successful IVF cycle on my very first try - clearly the regimen that Dr. Williams perscribed worked very well for me. A great experience all around - I am somewhat sad to be handed over to my regular OBGYN as, although she is very good, I felt that the staff at RMACT took incredible care of me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Keep up the good work, Dr. Williams! You will be forever remembered in our family, thank you again!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

He was helpful and kind. Also knowledgable and answered questions.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Dr Williams is the best!! I will highly recommend him to anyone doing IVF.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Both Dr. Williams and Dr. Doyle are excellent fertility doctors. We had a successful outcome and were very pleased with the staff and the practice. They are open 7 days, and do their own labwork. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010