Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey M. Zucker

Had three colonoscopies done by this doctor and each was a disaster. Never on time and extremely arrogant. Switched to a different GI practice and have received top notch care. Don't go to this doctor. There are numerous well qualified and compassionate GI doctors in the area who can successfully perform a colonoscopy without causing significant pain and discomfort.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He did my first colonoscopy and everything went fine I felt absolutely no pain. He is treating me now for something else and he's terrific

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I agree with the other review that said it was a painful colonoscopy. This was my second colonoscopy and it was very painful. My first exam was done by a different doctor in a different state and I felt no pain. The staff was great, but the doctor seemed indifferent to my pain and offered little help, and no apologies for my discomfort. He was late for my appointment and I felt like he needed to get through my exam. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Fantastic doctor! Not very talkative, but a true expert in his field - somebody whose expertise you can trust 100%.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

did a colonoscopy with proactically no anesthesia (said he like to use 'light' anesthesia. Felt the whole thing and moaned and cried the entire time. This was my 2nd colonoscopy (1st one not done by Zucker) and I know it doesn't have to be so painful

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Dr. Zucker's professional demeanor makes discussing gastroenterological issues easy, comfortable, and I don't feel embarrassed. He is brilliant and personable.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

He might not be the most personable Doc. out there, but he is knowledgeable and responsible - at least from my personal experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

After procedure, failed to followup with info as stated- or provide additional information that was relative to the results of the procedure and how I should monitor my eating habits.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

I was scheduled to have an endoscopy from Zucker. He was 45 minutes late getting back from lunch, and was in a hurry to get through his scheduled procedures. He tried two times to get the tube in my throat, and gave up. He then charged for the procedure that he did not complete.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2007

Dr. Geoffrey M. Zucker's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1977)

GHI