Ratings for Dr. RICHARD M. Westmark

This doctor sent me to do repeat tests I had already had done. Tells me I have problems with the 3rd,4th & 7th vertebra. Had to get cleared of possible cancer before he would consider surgery. After having all the months of testing done & clearance by the oncologist, he tells me there is nothing he can do fo me. I was & am still furious. I will never go to any specialists in this area without a referal from M,D. Anderson,PERIOD! Should have known better!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

dr Westmark did surgery on my neck July 7,2010 I could have not asked for a better Dr. He saved me from pain and I haven't had not one problem HE's one in a Million best Dr. He takes time with you all the time every visit I would trust him with my life and his staff was always so plesant and nice. Thank U Dr. Westmark Linda

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

It did take some time to see Dr. Westmark but he took time with me just like he does with all of his patients. I had neck surgery. It was the best decision. He did a great job. The pain has gone. Dr Westmark and his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I had surgery by him neck surgery in 2oo2 and was very satisfied, no pain or side effects

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. RICHARD M. Westmark's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1988)