Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Diener

He's simply the best! He listens, works with me on different levels of care and always....always returns phone calls etc. I have referred many people to him over the 20+ years I have been a patient of his.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I agree with the person one comment away. Dr.Diener goes out of his way to help his pts, then follows up with a call in the evening. His days tend to run over I will admit but its because everyone is there for him. He has saved my life more than once and has always been there for me and my family. The staff is ALWAYS PROFESSIONAL, this something you dont see too often today, and they too are like family.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

a wonderful PCP who takes time out to truly use his diagnostic skills. Everything I want out of a Dr.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

Whoever entered critical comments on 1/3/10 obviously has "issues" or an axe to grind. Anyone in Howard County can tell you that Steven Diener is by far the BEST internist around. Proof seen in lines for his care .... This physician exhibits a most knowledgeable and understanding "bedside manner". In addition, he follows up with evening phone calls. I also noticed that when referral to a specialist (cardiology, neurology) is warranted, he will see that his patients get appointments expeditiously. He is indeed an advocate for his patients. There are folks everywhere - who are impossible to please. Please get out of the way, so that we can get in to see Dr Diener!!!!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

This was one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. His style of practice is to get in and out as fast as he can. Sometimes he doesn't even touch you. He prescribed Allegra for one of my symptoms even though I do not have allergies. It was so egregious that my pharmacist wouldn't even fill the prescription. Also, he likes to do things on several separate visits so that he can get more copayments. I was there on a visit once and needed a refill on another prescription. He said "Oh, so you think you can get everything at the same time?" and just laughed. I said "Yes, that's what I expect" and he still refused to fill the prescription.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

flag | Submitted April 15, 2008

Dr. Steven H. Diener's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)