Ratings for Dr. Dennis K. Martin

Dr. Martin, in my opinion, is one of the best OBGYN doctors in this area. & has a great bed side manner. I felt so comfortable the first time I was seen by him that I continued seeing him on a regular basis. On the day of my appointment, my regular OBGYN, who was a female, which I was actually more comfortable with at the time, was unable to be there due to an emergency, so I was given the option of rescheduling or I could see Dr. Martin that day. Although he was taking other patients, my wait time was not long at all & never has been. He took his time during my appt., which was more than I expected due to his hectic schedule. Dr. Martin is very easy to talk to & always takes the time after your exam to sit down in his office & explain any problems you may have, plus answer all your questions & concerns. I would highly recommend him & his staff to any of my female friends!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Martin has been my doctor for a long time, always great to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Unable to relate to patients and their needs. Will disregard your concerns and questions about your health and the health of your unborn child.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr Martin have been our family dr. for years-he is very caring and personable-makes you feel comfortable and never rushed-he truly seems concern with what is going on with you as well as your family-his nurse is also excellent-if i call her with any questions there is no doubt that she will return my call

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Doctor Martin is the very best doctor I have ever had...he is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Doctor Martin is a true gentleman. He will fit you in to his daily schedule if you have a medical concern. His nurse at the clinic is wonderful as well; they make a great team! Sadly, I have moved and will now have to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2007

Dr. Dennis K. Martin's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1978)

AHC