Ratings for Dr. Wayne Samsoondar

What is the business hours of his clinic? I am trying to call but no respond !!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Office is very unorganized, receptionist is extremely rude. Avoid!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2018

Professionalism and courteousness is to be expected, with aftercare support readily available to concerned patients; He works out of the Hospital making the day surgery a breeze. This Doctor/Surgeon has a steady hand and I couldn't be happier , however; I signed up for one procedure and unknowingly was subjected to a second without notification thereafter. My limited knowledge in the subject matter as well as my overall dissatisfaction is a direct result and I would regret to advise that while Dr. Wayne Samsoondar's work is absolutely astounding the doctor-patient communication could be improved with details of expected results on a procedure to procedure basis , allowing for a more interactive experience when dealing with such sensative parts/aspects of the human anatomy.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I am greatful for making it through my Circumcision with Dr. Wayne , the results with intercourse afterwords are comparable however I do have some minor pain and I ended up getting some deformity where the skin was stitched back. Nevertheless I am looking into getting a sexual reassignment surgery and I feel being circumcised as an adult through the professionalism of Dr. Wayne Samsoondar has prepared me to accept a less climactic intimate experience as a trans woman; although I hope to be able to climax like I did when I was uncircumcised if I go through with a gender reassignment surgery I am optimistic as there seems to be a lot of improvements for OHIP in covering a male to female reconstructive surgery; Thankyou Dr. Wayne for helping me get closer to my lifelong dreams of becoming a trans woman,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Wayne Samsoondad saved my life! He conducted a difficult surgery on removal of the kidney with rare type of cancer. Many doctors did not know how to help me, but he was able to do it. Also I got good care after surgery. And now I have normal life because of Dr.Samsoondar’s job. He is excellent surgeon and he cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

While some of the reviews here are rude they are 100% accurate, Having been a patient of Dr.Wayne Samsoondar's I can tell you of sheer malpractice. He was authorized by me to do a circumcision and without telling me also did a frenulectomy whereby contributing to ruining my life causing severe depression and personal damages as well as ongoing stress and anguish for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I would agree that some of these reviews are false; Having been a circumcision patient of Dr. Wayne Samsoondar I can speak from what I hope is a more informed rating that some of the negative reviews here. The consultation to start was very casual although straight to the point which must come from Dr. Wayne's professionalism and expertise ; the receptionist was a pleasure-making the experience very easy going. The results of the procedure itself were beyond expectations -allowing for a slight bit of a surprise would be advisable because in the process you are slightly more susceptible to environmental changes in the immediate effected area. The surgery has only minor implications on the surface but the changes are physiological and adapted to in part the physical characteristics and the mental impact of altering and removing portions of what is genealogically a defining aspect of an unaltered male genital.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I'm sad for those who have bad ratings. My Son had surgery done by Dr Samsoondar. Dr made me feel that he cared for my Son. From the start to surgery to follow up, Dr Samsoondar was great. That is our wonderful exprerince with him. He is a kind doctor and person as well.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

If you have issues with your prostate stop seeing this doctor. Get another opinion before its too late. Read all of his reviews regarding patients with prostate issues.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

He's a true professional in every aspects. Only have positive professionalism thoughts about such a person. He does everything well.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016