Ratings for Dr. Pankaj V. Patel

Worst Service. he is affordable. Staff give appointment and every time you have wait almost hour to see the Doctor. Every patient that visit the office have to wait for ever, even after appointments. This time it was height my mom had appointment at 3:30 and kept waiting till 6:30pm, Why? For a 5 minute appointment waiting hours. Happens every-time this Dr has no respect for his patients time and pain. Sorry Dr , I wish you don't have to wait for hours in lobby as some day you will be old and sick. Take my advice if you have insurance go to someone else or you will be kept waiting for hours, else happy waiting.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Who made this guy a doctor? Whoever gave him the degree is the stupidest person in this world. Pankjak patel has no clue what his doing. I've been visiting him with my dad for past 8 years and this guy keeps giving antibiotics since then. Doesn't matter what the problem is. He just gives antibiotics to everyone. We even told him that antibiotics didnt work, but this idiot doesn't listen. There service is really bad. They call you in those rooms but make you wait 1 hour and over. I'm seriously done with this guy and gonan change my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Good Doctor, have been his patient for 15 years. Have faith in him and he replies to our questions upon being asked.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. If I could sue this man, I would. I broke/stabbed my toe and went to him for medication and treatment. All he did was put SCOTCH TAPE around my pinky and other toe and send me home. Very unprofessional and it's just a business for him. Who gave this guy a degree?!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

He gave harsh antibiotic which caused lot of pain and other problems to me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr Patel has been very helpful to me when I've come to him about a certain complaint. He is more than willing to work with me. I can see how some people might see him as cold, but he's really not that bad. If you ask him for help, he will move heaven and earth to see that you get it. And isn't that what you want in a doctor? He's gotten annoyed with me, and if his office is packed, he can be brisque. I do trust him, though.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

The whole place was flithy from the waiting room to the receptionists' office to the examining rooms. If hygiene isn't an issue, the service was god awful. The receptionist was confused and the doctor was cold. Dr Patel spent a few minutes and didn't explain anything. He acted like the patients were a burden. It was clear that everyone was just a dollar bill to him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Pankaj Patel doesn't show any emotion or care for his patients, i've waited at least 30-45 minutes everytime i go even if I'm dying of a fever. He lets random patients walk in when i already had an appointment and he quickly asks you whats wrong prints out a prescription and sends you on your way without even checking anything. Very unsatisfied!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

He is the worst doctor i have ever met.Crappy reception.he spends hardly 2 mts and printed prescription before diagnosing.I doubted and searched online and it says not the rite treatment.He didn't care to talk to me, he is not interested in spending time and discuss issues.Probably he is earning more money from people don't have insurance and illegal immigrants.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Pankaj V. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union