Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Pankow

Doesn't know how to treat another human being who is suffering. Only interested in himself. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

This man treated me with total disrepect. He did not listen, was not interested in my condition. He was rude, arrogant, uncaring. He was not knowledgeable about my diagnosis, and did not care about me. I wouldn't take my worst enemy's dog to this man.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I don't know how this doctor is with other people, but it's my opinion that he is rude and unprofessional. I would never go to him if I were sick.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2008

Dr. Pankow is my daughters' physician. He is not a pediatrician, but I feel very comfortable with his ability and knowledge. I feel extremely confident that if he were unable to care for my children, he would help me find someone who could. My two year old loves Dr. Pankow, and doesn't even cry during her exams. He is awesome, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. Andrew D. Pankow's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Ketchikan, AK