Ratings for Dr. John E. Varallo

Dr. Varallo is a wonderful OB/GYN. He is caring and has a fantastic bedside manner. He went out of his way to preform important tests on me during the weekend (as this was the only time I could do it). I find this to be out of the ordinary and above the call of duty. I would recommend Dr. Varallo if you can get him. He is busy with pro-bono work in South America helping educate women on cervical cancer. Amazing person, wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

The only complaint that I had at this clinic was that they were a little bit behind schedule. Like 10 minutes. But I guess that's to be expected when your doctor delivers babies for a living! Dr. Varallo was kind and patient with me. I was real nervous for a man to be my gynocologist, but he was very nice and explained what he was doing before he did it. I was very impressed by his bedside manner. I think that he really cares about his patients, and I liked that too.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. John E. Varallo's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

AARP