Ratings for Dr. Ted R. Abernathy

Known friends my age that had Dr. A when they were younger. My boys LOVE him and he is so patient with them. Will be devastated when he retires as I wouldn't want any one else taking care of my babies!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Abernathy has been my doctor since I was a child (2 years old or so...I'm 26 now). He is absolutely the best doctor I've ever had. Very knowledgeable, very friendly (gives hugs as the other user stated :) ), and has become a family friend. I wish I still lived in the Richmond area so I could go to him when I got sick. I hate the doctors I've seen in the NOVA area.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Abernathy has been my primary care since I started high school. I'm graduating college this year. He's helped me with G.I. issues even going so far to research different medicines used for g.i. track and found compound pharmaceuticals, which are made for your personal condition. He even helped me find a pain doctor for my spondolothilosis and meets with me regulary too see how the progress is going. DR. Abernathy is the only doctor that everytime we get done with appointment he gives me a hug because he knows all the mental and physical stress I have to undergo. Dr.Abernathy saved my quality of life! Thank you Dr. A, your favorite patient!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

Compassionate, knowledgeable, sense of humor. Would highly recommend (if you can ever get an appointment with him)

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. Ted R. Abernathy's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1970)