Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Bramwell

I have had 3 surgeries by this doctor with excellent results. My first was for my knee which was completely distroyed and by foliowing his guidance my knee made a full recovery. The PT clinic and I followed his every word, that was 23 years ago.I am still very active thanks to him. I will and have recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2012

I had problems with both knees for years and was referred to this doctor. I'd already seen three doctors, but wasn't comfortable with their approach. My exam was quick but through. I had the suggested surgery, made a fast recovery, and I am thrilled to be able to walk without pain for the first time in years. Awesome experience! I've subsequently referred other patients and everyone has been happy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

Correctly diagnosed the problem with my knee immediately, but asked me to attend physical therapy and get an MRI if the problem persisted. MRI eventually confirmed initial suspicion and surgury ensued shortly. There were no complications and rehab completed without problems. It's been a little over a year now and I have regained %100 usage without lingering pain. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

This is the first time I have ever seen a knee examined without the patient removing her pants. The doctor seemed to be tired and in a great hurry. I was very less than satisfied and decided that I would not return.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Misdiagnosed a common condition (patella tear) as "tendonitis". Correct diagnosis was made by orthopod at other location, who read MRI and evaluated history correctly. I was perated on and made excfellent recovery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Excellent surgeon-have recommended him to others and he is rated highly by all. His surgery center is well-managed and his staff takes good care of patients. My two knee surgeries have been extremely successful and positive experiences.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Bramwell's the best - a pioneer in arthroscopy, he does most of his surgery in his own office based surgery center - very nice and great staff

flag | Submitted September 8, 2007

Dr. Steven T. Bramwell's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA