Ratings for Dr. Ron Cameron

Dr. Cameron has messed up my life. After going through surgery with him my body will never be the same. I'm always in pain and he just does not care. Now for the rest of my life I will always be reminded how badly he messed me up. What was suppose to be a simple 1 hour hernia operation ended up me being cut open from belly button to just above my pubic bone. The operation took 6.5 hours and could have killed me. The man has no right to hold a scalpel in his hand anymore.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

HE WAS AN EXCELLENT SURGEON, EVERYTHING WAS SO CLEAN AND METICULUS. AND HIS STAFF WAS VERY CARING. always caring an informative.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Arrogant fat head who couldn't even call in a pain medication for me a day after I was released from major surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Initially, my experience with Dr. Cameron was positive, but as this was the first time in my life I had surgery, there was nothing really to compare it to. After additional surgery, and complications resulting from that surgery and a second surgeon fixing the problem created by Dr. Cameron, my opinion changed. He appeared irritated with my questions, dubious about my symptoms and dismissive of any input. At one appointment I asked to talk to him before my examination. He said no. Okay, I said, then I will talk to you after. He said no. I asked why and he said because it saves more time if we talk while I'm examining you. I was an inconvenience, I felt appalled and disrespected. His attitude towards me was haughty, curt and terse. If you have a choice, go to another surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have had a horrible outcome after seeing this individual. I would never, ever recommend this individual.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

if only he was half as smart as he thinks he is, things would be better. This is one arrogant doctor who thinks very highly of himself. I would never, ever go back to this self centered and careless physician

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

As one who's had numerous hospital stays, medical procedures & surgeries, minor & major, I've had my share of bad experiences, sadly most of those here in trail. However, my experiences with Dr.Cameron have been good. He himself phones to discuss the surgery and has always been professional and polite. The surgeries seem thus far to have been successful. I am actually waiting to get yet another surgery and he will be the surgeon performing it and I feel comfortable with that.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

This guy may be tall but that's all he has going for him. His knowledge base is stuck in the 1980's and he is horrible to the hospital staff that dislike him with a passion. I doubt he cares at all about the outcome of his patients. I'd head to the nearest vet rather than going here. And besides Trail, BC is a toxic waste dump. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

not impress with him, he books appointment and doesn't let you know what he is doing, full of surprizes.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2011

Staff was punctual when scheduling my procedure. Dr. Cameron explained the procedure in detail and later explained what the results of the procedure were which it was a success. Dr. Cameron is definitely an expert in his field. He is kind and compassionate. I have the utmost confidence and respect for him. He has positively improved my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Cameron. You are the best!!!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011