Ratings for Dr. Leonard Terk

He is a lazy dentist, he cuts corner instead of fix the customer teeth in a proper treatment. He had excellent knowledge of ripping off the patient. His receptionist was so rude.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

The receptionist was so bad. I wasn't a patient there but a customer at Tim Horton across their office. My son was having a bad day and crying. The receptionist yelling at me asking me ro make my son quite. What a bad attitude for someone who meet customer everyday.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

The dentist at Dr terk was not good , he kept dropping tools in my mouth and cut my lip, I didn't notice it was bad cause of the freezing. He is the Asian dentist working there don't see him I should have told dr terk but I didn't notice till I got home and didn't bother going back but im going back soon then I will .

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

be afraid was going to him for years sought out 2nd opinion Dr. Terk botched several teeth and caused lot of pain and grief staff was nice

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I went there as it is near my place and as a busy mom it matters. Each time there were complications with the work was done. Front desk staffs are too pushy to give you a cleaning appointment to charge lasy penny out of your insurance. It is just bussines for them.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have been going to Dr Terk for about ten years. I love everything about the office. The staff is professional, polite and knowledgeable. I have never been pushed into unecessary work like I have at other offices. I moved away and I still travel a long way just to stay with the same dentist.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2016

Dr. Terk has been my dentist for 35 yr and my husband's for 20 yr. I'd say the negative reviewers here must be in denial about what can happen if you neglect regular checkups, or delay returning for part 2 of a multi-part procedure. Dr. Terk is a highly skilled professional, very calming and caring with great staff - many have been there for decades. He is honest: if he can't do the work (eg. roots too twisted) he refers me elsewhere; when asked about discolouration and a vertical 'line' , he said it was just cosmetic (a 'cash-grabber' would say oh yes it must be fixed). I did have cosmetic work completed this week and it looks terrific - my friends said I have a 'movie star smile'. Nobody likes going to the dentist, but just do it - don't put it off! Go see him.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

I have Dr. Terk to be one of the best dentists in the city of Toronto. I have been seeing him for over 25 years and my son has seen him since he has been born. I have received nothing but professionalism from him and his staff. His equipment is the latest available. I have been to other dentists who have rorally bot hed up my teeth and my mouth and he has fixed all of my problems the first time around with no difficulties. Everyone I have referred to him has been totally satisfied with him and his work.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr.Terk did a filling, it didn't last. Went back a couple time, ended up with a root canal then lost the tooth. Costed me over 5 grand to get this fixed by another dentist and more than nine months to complete the whole ordeal. Won't be going back again as I can't afford to pay for their mistake. I have had another dentist asked me who did the work and I said it was dr.Terk who you work with and he couldn't have a say about it. I could see in his face that it was done wrong. After reviewing this forum, I guess I wasn't the only one.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Terk is the most terrible dentist I have ever had. I don't even know if he should be called a dentist. I went to see him several years ago for tooth pain for which he did fillings. The fillings came out, he drilled some more and re-filled my teeth. Those fillings came out again and then the problems turned into root canals. I am young and have a number of root canals thanks to his handiwork. I have spent ridiculous amounts of money trying to fix the problems he exacerbated in my mouth and I would urge anyone considering visiting Terk to re-consider. There are many gifted dentists in Toronto and Terk is most certainly not one of them.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013