Ratings for Dr. Ira M. Bergman

Please be careful. Look for an excellent physician elsewhere. Prescription mill.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Dr. Bergman truly cares about his patients; about who you are, about how you are, and about the best way to treat you. He listens carefully and is always caring in his responses. I feel comfortable and secure that under his care, I am safe.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Bergman is the most fantastic doctor. He is smart, tactful, and deliberate. I trust him with myself, as do many of my family members. He is extremely responsive in a crisis and in general. I could not imagine being treated by someone else. He is wise in his suggestions and helps counsel in tough situations.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Indifferent doctor. Never seems to know what meds I'm on or anything about me. Does not take the time to make a reasoned diagnosis. Very disappointing experience. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

He did a very bad judgment of character of my situation. He has 0 patience and did not gave enough time to verbalize my problems. He just care of money and being in control. Not good for patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I wish every doctor would be like Dr. Bergman. Some doctors make you wait literally for hours - never Dr. Bergman. His assistants are extremely helpful. Unlike most doctors, you can easily reach him by e-mail & he responds very quickly. He goes out of his way to make getting your prescriptions as easily as possible. He is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Dr Bergman is very responsive to e mails, has a very competent assistant, and is very knowledgeable about medications. He was very helpful. He is a bit flat in his demeanor which could be interpreted as aloof or non-caring but I don't think he is either, however. Dr Bergman very solid psychiatrist who is a rare MD who accepts many insurance plans. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

The medicine Dr, Bergman gave me did not help and made me gain alot of weight, which was difficult to loose. He complained that I called too much, and he sent me a very nasty letter that he did not want me as a patient any more. A friend of mine did not like him either

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Go to Dr. Bergman if you like robots. I think he'd rather be on the beach or the golf course.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Terrible for children. He yelled at my son. I can't believe he works with children. No patience at all. No understanding of child development. Don't go to him with your child!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Ira M. Bergman's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI