Ratings for Dr. Anne B. Whalen

Rude staff. Long wait time. Rarely ever seen the actual doctor but then again she also is rude and has poor bedside manners. No follow up!! They could care less.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

This Doctor is amazing. I have been going to her for 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Drs are ok. Never saw the main doctors. We have moved and have been waiting for the medical records to be mailed for 2 MONTHS now!!!!!! They outsource to a medical recond company and we have not been able to see a new dr yet because of this. They take no responsibility once they outsource. I could have easily picked up the records and done it myself a lot quicker!!!! We had our children's reconds within a week of the request to ped. RIDICULOUS!!!!! If you need records released make sure u ask 3 months in advance!!!!!!! Hope my husbands eyes don't fall out since we can't see an eye doctor for his contacts and he doesn't have a heart attack while we wait since he needs his cholestoral meds!!!! Thumbs down for the process they chose to release records and for star med taking so long!!!! Supposedly they were mailed last Tuesday at latest and we still do not have them in hand! Extremely aggravating!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

The staff is mostly freindly and courteous; sometimes the reception staff is too cold and direct. The doctors and Nurse Practitioners are great; a very knowledgable team. Getting in touch with the team is the worst...getting lost in an automated attendant loop for over 35 minutes was totally unacceptable. I had to call back twice before getting to a person. Once you get through though, one of the best teams in the area.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

Dr Whelan is wonderful with the elderly. My elderly mother loves her & would go to no one else. Treats the elderly asmthough she is related to them

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

I love Dr. Whalen would not go to anyone else. She does take her time when I am in the room, I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. is very knowledgeable and thorough and doesn't rush you out. Can improve on keeping on schedule so as not to have patients wait so long beyond their appointment to be seen. i would highly recommend Dr. Anne Whalen.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

I absolutely love her. I would deinitely recommend her to anyone. I have been struggling with a medical problem for 8 months now and she has continued to meet with me and talk me through everything. When going to see other doctors, she has called to see if I was doing well and always made time for me to come in for a visit, even just to talk about the anxiety. She is absolutely lovely and I will be going to her for a very long time. Can't say enough good things about her.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Very Polite, Understanding, and takes her time to evaluate you.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

This office is fantastic. I cannot say enough good things, from how helpful and compassionate the staff is to how thorough and charming the doctor is. Dr Whalen, Dr McElmoyle, Kathy and Christina are exceptional and I love bringing my family to see them. When my son was very sick with the flu, he was able to get in right away and seen almost immediately upon arrival. Cannot recommend this practice enough.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Anne B. Whalen's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Workers Comp