Ratings for Dr. Lawrence C. Cheung

I've been a patient of Dr. Cheung's for 3 years. I was very surprised to read the negative reviews. I think he's an amazing doctor who listens and cares about his patients. He has gone out of his way to be helpful numerous times for me.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I have used other dermatologists. Dr. Cheung was very personable, seemed very current on latest information and was willing to take time to get to know me and diagnose my condition. I was favorably impressed and will continue to see him.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Dr. Cheung doesn't know the basics of hygiene. I left his office with an infected wound that turned into an abces which took 10 days to heal. Yes, he hadn't desinfected my skin before starting "working" on me, and I had to ask him to do so after the procedure (huh... doctor?)... All that for a clogged pore in my back! I hate when I feel like even I know better than my doctor, all the more when that turns into medical complications for me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Poor and incorrect diagnosis of acne. He does not show concern for his patients, and he does not spend enough time with his patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Cold, apathetic demeanor. Does not appear to be sympathetic or personable to a recent visit made to this office, especially when it is dealing with a chronic skin ailment. Very disappointed at Dr. Cheung's sensivity to this first-time visit.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Lawrence C. Cheung's Credentials

• Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Ameritas