Ratings for Dr. Amina Elkassir

Dr. Amina Elkassir is the most caring compassionate and most brilliant doctor any parent can ask for !! My 3 children adore her . We feel at ease when we are seeing her weather it's a check up routine shots or anything injury cause my kids had a few!! Once my daughter cut her eyelid and Dr. Elkassir was able to use skin glue to close the wound as opposed to having my daughter get stitches. Dr. Elkassir truly loves my children and cares for them like they were her own! When we visit my children are excited to talk to her and love her back the ways she shows them unconditional love!! I trust her opinions and she has the most amazing bedside manner. Once you meet her you will know that their will never ever be a doctor on Earth that will compare to this outstanding woman !!! I would travel to the ends of the earth for Dr. Elkassir!! I am blessed that my children have her as their doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I am a nurse and would not hesitate to recommend Dr Elkassir. Doctors who are knowledgeable, compassionate and accommodating like Dr.Elkassir are very rare. Our family is very fortunate that our sons pediatrician since birth has been Dr. Elkassir

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

She is the worst pediatrician imaginable. If your child has something like a common cold, you are okay. However, if your child has anything out of the ordinary, go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Elkassir has seen my two sons for last three years and she is very friendly, open and compassion.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

There is no better pediatrician than Dr. Elkassir. I absolutely love her. She is not only extremely knowledgeable but has the best bedside manner anyone could ask for. I am in my 20's and I still go to Dr. Elkassir because she is just that amazing. She has never once refused to see me, and has always made it a point to fit me into her busy schedule if I was sick. She is truly one of a kind!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr. Elkassir is amazing. I have a 5 year old and have switched her to 4 different doctors because none were satisfactory. Dr. Elkassir is teh one! She is kind and knowledgeable. Office staff is friendly. If I have a question or concern the DR calls me right back and does NOT seem annoyed. Only thing is that the office is usually kept very warm but not a big deal at all. I will be bringing my child here and any future children so long as she is practicing.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

BEST PEDIATRICIAN WE COULD ASK FOR. 2ND GENERATION OF PATIENTS. WOULD NOT GO TO ANY OTHER. WELL-WORTH THE WAIT!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

I love dr Elkassir so much. My daughter Nora b has been so lucky to have the best doctor in the whole world. We all love her so much . She is amazing in every way. God bless her !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

We have been going to Dr. Elkassir for 16 years. She is the absolute best Dr. In the world! She is the most caring, knowledgable Dr. we have ever been to. There are no real words to describe how wonderful she is.....you have to be her patient or a parent of her patient to understand. Dr. Elkassir goes above and beyond what any other Dr. I have ever been too has!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Dr. Elky is the absolute best pediatrician in Bergen. I am 25, and i only wish she would see me. As a kid, no one person made me feel more at ease than this very special woman. No brainer.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011