Ratings for Dr. Rudy T. Cobb

Dr. Cobb and his staff are amazing! They are kind , caring and compassionate. Dr. Cobb is definitely "The Peoples Doctor" he cares about people and less about Money . He was my husbands surgeon several years ago did a fantastic job. Dr. Cobb and his staff was a miracle to me recently. I was in severe pain and had no appt. they worked me right in and took care of me. So thankful ,. Wish there was more doctors like him. C.L..

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr Cobb is a great surgeon. He has operated on me twice with great results. No pain, no infection.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

What a wonderful doctor and person. I had a tumor the size of a grapefruit on my upper leg. It had started causing pain from pressure on nerves and blood vessels. BC/BS insurance did not start until June 2009 and this would be pre-existing to them. Dr. Cobb never asked about cash up front, payment plan, or waiting for insurance to start. He worked with the local hospital to get me in and have surgery. His office staff and nursing staff are professional, clean, and courteous. They truly care about all people, not just those with insurance or lots of money. Dr. Cobb is a frugal man who lives on a farm and doctors in a predominately small farming town. Just because he does not have a fancy office with the latest decor, that does not take away from the fact that the man is an outstanding surgeon who truly cares about patients. He is a real "Albert Switzer" in my book. I wish there were more doctors like him! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Doctor Cobb is an accident just waiting to happen ! Dirty rooms, doesn't manage time well and makes permanate mistakes on his patients ! Lacks any remorse when he makes mistakes ! He is the " back yard mechanic" of doctors !

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Rudy T. Cobb's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company