Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Feaster

I have seen Dr. Feaster for about 5 years or so now and I really like him. He seems pretty laid back when he comes in and makes me feel comfortable. He never hestitates to discuss any concerns I may have.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

I love Dr. Feaster. As far as the bad comments about him on the last two posts, they could not be further from the truth. I have seen doc Feaster for many years and have found him to be very kind and helpful! He is very knowledgable. He has always treated me great and explained everything in detail!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Horrible doctor. Doesn't care about the well-being of his patients or how they are effected in the future from his mishaps.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Very bad doctor, I had to sit in the little room naked for 20 minutes before he arrived. He walked in and didn't even introduce himself. He diagnosed me with duct ectasia and he didn't even explain to me what it was. He just advised me there is no treatment for it. Then he sent me downstairs for bloodwork. He was very rushy and was only in the room with me for 2 minutes. Didn't give me anytime to ask any questions I had. Didn't seem interested in my problem. I am finding a new doctor asap.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2007

Dr. Stephen J. Feaster's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)