Ratings for Dr. Kanchana Esariya-Umpai

The Best Doctor! I've seen Doctor Umpai over 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Umpai for nearly 30 years. Outstanding physician wish I could find other doctors as competant and professional. Responds excellent in emergency situations and her fast actions and knowledge aided in delivery of 2 healthy babies in addition to treating other gynecological conditions throught the years. Have the utmost confidence and faith in Dr. Umpai's abilities and she has proven herself many times to me and countless friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

HORRIBLE DOCTOR! HYSTERECTOMY DONE AND AM STILL BLEEDING!! SHE CAN NO LONGER HELP ANY FURTHER. YOU DID THE SURGERY, YOU SHOULD HELP. DO NOT GO TO THIS GOLD DIGGING DOCTOR, SHE DOES NOT CARE FOR HER PATIENTS. IT IS NOT NORMAL TO BLEED 4 MONTHS EVERYDAY AFTER A HYSTERECTOMY AND HAVE HORRID PAIN!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

I have been going to dr Umpai for about 8 years now and she is very knowledgeable in her field. The only thing I don't like about her is how fast she is with answers to my concerns and questions. It always seems like she is in a rush which bothers me greatly. As far as her staff they are one of the worst that I have ever encountered at a doctors office. The receptionist is very snippy everytime i make an appointment or ask for a refill. Never says hello when I come in or says have a nice day when I leave. That Is part of her job to be friendly and helpful to patients coming in the door. I also was sitting there the last time waiting for my apt. and the nurse or medical assistant was talking to a patient on the phone. As soon as she got off the phone she started complaining about the patient loudly and I was sitting right there! Completely unprofessional and i will not be going to this office anymore.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!! SHE IS VERY HELPFUL AND HER STAFF ARE THE NICEST PPL....I MOVED FROM CHICAGO TO JOLIET SO I DIDNT KNOW OF ANY OB/GYN DID SOME RESEARCH AND I DECIDED TO TRY DR. UMPAI DON'T REGRET IT ONE BIT... SHE KNOWS WHAT SHES DOING AND REMEMBERS YOU WELL...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I was worried when I moved from Chicago and was pregnant how and where to find new gynecologist. After some research, thanks your reviews, I found dr Umpai. She is a great doctor. She and her stuff are very helpful. I feel very comfortable in her office not only because she helps me to feel comfortable but also because I know I can trust her knowledge and experience. Being pregnant is much easier when you have doctor Umpai as your gynecologist. I also had a great experience in the St Joseph hospital where my baby girl was born couple weeks ago.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Umpai is very nice makes you feel comfortable, sometimes though she doesnt go into detail when I want it, very fast sometimes that worries me?

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

i love dr umpai im 21 and shes been the only gyno i have been to and for teens going for the first time its nerve racking and she makes you forget all about it. theres never a long wait and they get back to you asap with anything they need to tell you or if you need help. best obgyn in joliet

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr. Umpai is kind, smart and understanding. She is gentle too. She is also great with my teenage daughter. I would definitely recommend her to any woman looking for an ob/gyne. The best part is she is all business and although she takes the time to listen, she is caring about the time of all of her patients. No long waits in the waiting room. Less anxiety for everyone. Great office staff. Great nurses. As far as I'm concerned, best OB/GYN in Joliet.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

DR. UMPAI IS THE BEST IN LOW AND HIGH RISK BIRTHS. VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND UNDERSTANDING. I RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GYNACOLIGIST. OFFICE STAFF IS ALSO FRIENDLY AND QUICK!!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008