You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William Hanley

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Don't know if you will ever read this comment Dr. Hanley but I had the good fortune of seeing you today waiting in line at the Pickle Barrel. You were with your friend. I was with my daughter, Kate who was your patient . You were also the doctor for our two boys.. What a wonderful Doctor you were. You were the absolute best. The calmest, kindest, and most knowledgeable paediatrician . You helped my husband and I through many illnesses with our children. We really were muc h better parents because of you. Glad to hear that your sons are doing well. You will not be forgotten. Thank you. Mary and Paul Edwards

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Hanley was exceptional with both of my children who are now 22 and 30. He was always the first visitor in the hospital to see both babies hours after they were born and the first person to call them by their name as in "Where's Rachael?". We feel so fortunate for Dr. Hanley's outstanding care through thick and thin.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Just saw Dr. Hanley retired. He wa my childrens doctor from birth until we moved to Europe 15 years later. The absolute best doctor I have ever encountered. Thanks so much for your amazing service. S. Gregg.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Hanley is and was the best Doctor in the world. My children are now 21, 20, 18 and 14. His kind, helpful, caring dedication to children was indescribable. His ability to diagnose every possibity would make you feel at ease and know you were in the best of care. We wish you all the best in your retirement and hope you are enjoying yourself; all of us miss you!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr Hanley was our doctor since the day the kids were born. They are now 17 & 14 .. We would like you to know that you are terribly missed. You truly are one in a million. A wonderful, caring and knowledgeable doctor. We hope you are enjoying your retirement .. so well derserved .

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

I don't know if this site is still active but yes, we miss Dr. Hanley.My daughter is 22 and m son 18. As a nurse I still had some silly questions, Dr. Hanley never talked down to me and was always matter of fact and had information at his fingertips.It made a stressful situation (a sick child) so much easier....All the best. Enjoy your much earned retirement.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Hanley was my pediatrician until I turned 18, and was always kind and knowledgeable. I am now a med student with a focus on pediatrics and often think of him during my education. I will never forget how asked if you had "womited!"

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

Dr. Hanley took care of me as a newborn, child, teen , and young adult, and when my children were born, he was the only doctor I would think of taking them to. He has cared for two generations of my family over the course of 40 years! (Incredible!) I personally thanked him and wished him well on his last day of work on November 30, 2009. Thank you Dr. Hanley from myself, and my family. All the best in your retirement!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Dr. William Hanley's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch, dedicated and smart. I have only heard great things about him from other doctors."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Don't know if you will ever read this comment Dr. Hanley but I had the good fortune of seeing you today waiting in line at the Pickle Barrel. You were with you..."

March 5, 2016