Ratings for Dr. Maria Lit

Dr. Lit is great, knowledgeable and comforting. I don't much care for her assistant and I don't like to wait for the extended time they always make you wait.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Usually in past hated going to Dentist but now look forward this team is great

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Lit is the only dentist who to make me feel at ease during dental visits. She is comforting, explains the procedure fully and has given me informed advice on how to take care of my over-all health, through oral hygiene. Very professional and humorous too!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I had a severe problem with a different dentist. I changed to Dr. Lit and we are very happy with her and her team. She is very knowledgeable and doesn't stop helping till problems are solved. Thank you Dr Lit for all you've done! By the way I like your humor:) Lisa

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I felt Dr. Lit was very curt with employees. This did not bode well with me. Definitely not conducive to relaxing an anxious patient!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Had an appt at 8 am for regular cleaning and checkup. Hygenist was friendly but perhaps overly chatty. Was disappointed to hear that my dentist Dr. Steph Dobney had left the practice, and Dr. Lit was now my dentist (it would have been nice to know that, in case I wanted to select a different dentist). Dr. Lit wasn't there, so another 20-minute appt had to be booked for her to do the checkup. Again, a mention of this when they called to remind me of my appt would have been helpful. I might have wanted to reschedule the entire appt, instead of coming back twice, and taking more time off work.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

the treatment was top of the line, felt very at ease considering I am afraid of needles,was kept informed on every thing she did while filling my teeth. Was not kept waiting. Have recommended her to family members already.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Did not have a good time.dentist was very late never on time ....and then rushed me thought my appointment

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr Lit and her staff are friendly and helpful. I truly appreciate her honesty and knowledge. I would recommend Dr lit and her clinic for all your dental needs =)

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Maria is very precise and exact. She is a perfectionist. Does excellent work!! I really like the hygienist... she's again very thorough and just plain friendly.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010