Ratings for Dr. Cherian John

He lied twice on two different Hospital in patient stays. He purposedly lied on my medical record. To keep the hospital from a possible lawsuit. He plays he is a Christian

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

He does not take care of my daughter right and does not take series her medication levels and I have had to turn to other doctors to help my daughter, lon wait in waiting room and staff can be horirible at times and never see Dr John at times either... He just don't care about his patient's

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr John has change and been making bad judgement towards his patients, like he doesn't care and too busy to address patient's issue and I agree Lori and staff are awesome but Dr. John has truly change and doesn't even see his patient's, practioner can make mistakes, Dr. John needs to become that Doctor he was and start caring again.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Very helpful and caring to my needs. I would not go any where else. Staff is amazing. Lori always calls you back. she is good about getting you in if you have an emergency. The lady that draws my blood has no problems and I never bruise. Stacey is wonderful too.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. is knowledgeable (especially heart related issues) However, I couldnt even get my test results (several days) becuase he was to busy to call back. I guess he is ok if your retired but I need a Dr. who doesn't make me sit up to 2 or 3 hours for a visit and call back in a timely basis.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr John is one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen He always takes as much time as needed to answer questions and explain what is going on.I even switched so he is my PCP and Cardiologist I wanted him to handle all of my health care.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2007

Dr. Cherian John's Credentials

• West Virginia University Medical Ce (Grad. 1977)