Ratings for Dr. Carol Ann Goodman

I only saw Dr. G once and that didn't result in giving me confidence in her abilities as a caring physician. She neglected to ask if my prescriptions I'd been taking for 30 years needed filling. Days later when I remembered she'd not written me a script, I called for one and then she only wrote if for 3 months with no refills. She wants me to come see her every 3 months for her to write the prescription. It's a med that doesn't require blood work. I find her staff to be rude and unlikable. During the examination, I never felt as if Dr. G was invested or interested in me. She talked all the time while listening to my chest. What could she hear? She was talking the whole time. As for wait time, I didn't have a long wait, but then I only went one time.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Goodman is thorough and knowledgable. Her NP is rude, misinformed, and headstrong.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I have seen Dr Goodman for many years. She is thorough and refers out to a specialist if needed but can deal with a great many problems in the office. Her nurse practitioners are always friendly and professional. She is difficult to get in to see, but that is the way the US healthcare system is going., utilizing nurse practitioners for routine visits or follow ups. She has always been very nice to work with and expects her patients to comply with treatment. I respect that in a physician . I would much rather wait a while for a good physician than be rushed through by an incompetent one who doesn't take the time to listen.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I have been going to dr goodman for over 10yrs and each visit gets worse. I rarely see her anymore and very much dislike her practitioners. The entire office staff get a D in my book. She also over prescribed meds and didn't consult with other doctors that were treating me.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

waited over an hour and a half. She did not have the best bedside manner and she was not genuinely friendly. Actually dressed more like a barbie, short skirt and high heels. Was not impressed and I will not go back.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She is late and slow for her appointments. She is sometimes rude. She has diagnosed for wrong things. Since Obamacare, she has an attiude and wants me to come me so she can tell thevwrong things. She charges $40 just to tell a test result and that I don't need to see a specialist. Only see her because how to fix problems with meds and more meds. Do not see this doctor. You have warned!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

She is by far the best doctor I have ever seen: friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Goodman is awesome. It is very obvious that she cares about each of her patients and is very knowledgable. I trust her above many of the specialists in this area.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

You always have to be sure not to have anything else planned the day of your appt, because you will most likely be there for hours. And when she leaves to go check on something for you, she never returns. Also promises to set you up appts that never transpire! This has been my expirence there.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2010

Dr.Goodman has been my family doctor for over 6 years and she is without a doubt A TOTAL B WORD. I have been forced to stay with her practice by my mother but now that I am 18, Im out of there. She is horribly cold, has dismissed all of my issues with my female health and after THREE years is FINALLY reffering me to a specialist. I would reccomend her to NO ONE.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

Dr. Carol Ann Goodman's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)