Ratings for Dr. J.B. Frizzell

Dr. Frizzell was very dismissive during the examination; not listening to what I had to say and even walking out the door midsentence. He wasn't really trying to pin point what the source of my illness was. Instead he sent me off to get a barrage of tests and xrays and told me to get a follow up within the next few days. As I was a walk-in, I asked him if I should book an appointment, and he pretty much said no you are a walk in- you're on your own and went off on a rant about healthcare and politics for what felt like ten minutes, telling me that healthcare isn't free, asking me how would I feel if I had to work for free and that this appointment was only going to make him $12. What a nightmare. Worst.Doctor.Ever.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

have seen him a few times and has been great with my son who has been sick for a while and he did all the tests to see what was wrong and helped us figure it all out, very caring.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Frizzell is only concerned with himself and making money... Hence the 6 m consultation after hours of waiting. I broke my ankle it swelled twice normal size whole foot totally black and blue plus xrays confirmed the injury. My perscription ran out on sat and I couldn't see my family doc till Wed of the following week. I came to the walk in to refill/extend my prescription for 3 days worth until I can see family doc. I was told by the very unsympathetic receptionist that they don't do triplicate prescription on the weekend. Really? People don't get hurt on the weekend? This us your job to evaluate and prescribe appropriate remedy. Basically you want to charge full price for services on the weekend but not provide said service. Very uncompassionate and selfish to say you have to wait in pain until Monday. You a very selfish and frankly cruel individual Dr. Frizzel. I hope you break something and have to wait 72 hours for relief. Hope Carma pays you back you clearly care NOT!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Waited 90 minutes before the doctor could see me, and an extra 40 minutes in the examination room. Dr Frizzell was straight forward and quick with diagnosis. Not too keen on answering questions and spent a maximum of 6 minutes with me. He may be knowledgeable in his field, but lacked empathy and patience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Frizzell seemed too old and tired to really care about my, or my husband's, health issues. We waited for over an hour, then when we finally got into the room he interrupted us numerous times, not listening to any of our symptoms or issues. He referred my boyfriend to an ENT but pretty much dismissed my health problems as female hormeones. I was very disappointed, especially after the amount of time we waited. I will definitely be looking around for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

First off, he's not a family doctor, but rather a Radiologist at Foothills Hospital that has ignored 5 letters from 2 referring Dr's over the last 2-years. Won't return a single call of which my GP has made and left numerous messages.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2007