Ratings for Dr. Marianna Dogot

THIS DOCTOR IS ABSOLUTE SCUM!! She convinced me that it would be ok to confine my frail, disabled, and elderly father for a short stay at the Glen Cove Hospital Psychiatric Ward so that he would get help taking his meds and food on time because he was depressed now. Once he was there he was much more confused than before, and the place looked like it was a benign prison. We didn't sign up for this so I attempted to get my father out right away, but she together with her associate, Dr. Vernikov, who was in charge of the psychiatric ward blocked me by arbitrarily changing his status to an involuntarily confinement now because my father's stay was generating around $3,000 per day in various hosp/doctor's costs. I had to let myself get arrested by disrupting the psych ward, and risk imprisonment in order to get my father out right away so that no examinations / procedures in order to generate more cash for the hospital and the doctors will be done on him which could put his life at risk.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Marianna Dogot's Credentials

• Stavropol'Skij Med Inst, Stavropol, Russia (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Cove, NY