Ratings for Dr. David Green

Best Dermatologist in Maryland... kind and does professional job.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Brilliant Dr., Down to earth. He presents all the options and gives you the time you need. He has a great bedside manner. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Green is very professional- solved my problems with one treatment, nice staff and office. I recommend to all my friends

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Good doctor. Great manager. Dr green made sure everything was good

flag | Submitted June 8, 2013

Best dermatologist I have ever encountered for my multiple skin problems.Helped me tremendously and took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Excellent doctor, both his "bedside manner" as well as his expertise. I have been going to Dr. Green for over 10 years, and now take my teenage kids to him for mole checks and acne. In fact, he discovered a small, suspicious mole in my son's scalp and since we have a family history of melanoma, I was very thankful. We are seen at the scheduled time. His staff is very accomodating and most times will squeeze us in if needed.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Seemed very competent, a bit of an egg head, but was satisfied with his professionalism and knowledge--two very important things in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

He couldn't help me with my problem, but was very honest about it. Unfortunately the office is poorly managed and the staff know little about insurance. I have private insurance and he refuses to properly code my statement to reflect the medical reason of why I was there.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I went there for my consult the lady at the front was extremely nice and helpful, but once I met with Dr. Green he made it seem like he couldnt help me at all and gave me a price that was extremely way to much. I have called other drs who are giving me an actual price range that is affordable. He was rude and cocky, making him seem as if he knew everything. He talks way to fast and doesnt seem to want to take his time with you. He says he has been doing this for 20 years but he doesnt seem to do a very good job at keeping customers happy.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Writing to remark on a tacky/cheap management practice. I saw Dr Green for a consultation on laser treatment of spider veins in 2007. He charged $100 for the consultation. No problem but it seemed odd, though within his discretion, to refuse to apply that $100 to the cost of an actual procedure. (Of course, he was right to keep the fee IF I chose not to pursue a procedure.) Turns out, I did not pursue it. But then, 3 yrs later,when I decided to have the veins lasered he would not see me unless I paid another $100. Stupid move. Surely, the procedure would have cost several hundred but now he won't be getting it because of a tacky practice of re-charging for a consultation for a very trivial matter (broken capillaries on the upper leg).

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. David Green's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal