Ratings for Dr. Jiin T. Lin

A good doctor. he speak Chinese, Taiwanese and English.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

This office obviously lacks of good management. It's always like a farmers' market. Appointment is meaningless since the doctor can never have you treated at the promised appointment time. People complains about 1~2 hours waiting and 5-minute treatment. The doctor makes me feel he does not care about his patients. The staff is confused about when the co-payment should not be charged. Uh, I really should have found another doctor since my first visit.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

I have visited Dr. Lin many times over the 5+ years I've considered him my primary dr. I've found that he runs his office very well and does care very much. He's willing to take time if needed / wanted and does show his willingness to help work through insurance issues if needed. His family helps out in the office, which shows me he cared about his values and passing those on.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Jiin T. Lin's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1979)

HealthFirst