Ratings for Dr. Ingrid I. Chung

Avoid this Doctor. Extremely greedy, totally un-educated, un-friendly staff. Avoid Doctor for better care for your family. My appointment messed up for 5 times in last 4 weeks. You will be dead by the time you get treatment from this Doctor. Staff gave me an appointment a few times in the past 5 weeks, every time a day before the appointment date I get a call staff informing that my appointment is standby and is not guaranteed. This is the 4th week happening now. I am told that I will be charged for no show even though there is no appointment with Dr Ingrid Chung. Staff is horrible but Doctor is OK.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

She tries to talk you into procedures you're not even interested in. Her staff told me that my copay had increased by $5 and charged me the extra $5 for that visit and the previous one. When I checked into it and found that there wasn't an increase, the staff person gave my several reasons why I couldn't get my $10 back. I never did get it back.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Chung saved my life, she is really caring I'm really grateful for her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I've saw Dr. Chung for several years, not b/c she was good but just because I was too lazy to find a new one (and besides, I only saw her once a year for my yearly checkup). I finally did away with her after I got so fed up with her condescending manners. She acts like she's doing you a favor for just checking your symptoms (and I only see her once a year!). Also, she suggests you get a laser skin treatment and tries to sell you her service for that (which appalled me every time since she's not a dermatologist). Unprofessional, unfriendly, and yes, charges for everything.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Dr. Chung has been my doctor for over 10 years. She is caring, warm, knowledgeable and accommodating when I've had to make sudden changes to my scheduled appts. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I've known Dr Chung for years, both as a coworker and as her patient. As a health professional myself, I've found her to be very knowledgeable and caring. I never have problems getting an appointment whether for routine care or for illness.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I can't comprehend why this person called Dr. Ingrid Chung a "one greedy doctor" and even called her staff "uneducated." I've known Dr. Chung since I was a teenager. I used to drive and accompany my grandparents to her office growing up. I always felt we're treated like family under her care. I, personally, never had a problem with her at all...even when I'm late for my appointments (at times) or when she runs behind schedule and I have to wait for her for a good 30-40 minutes in return. She's worth the wait, in my opinion. She's highly educated and knows what she's talking about. I never leave her office with unanswered question(s) and surely, she doesn't charge me like a "millionaire!!" I'm now in my mid 30's and I just recently stopped seeing her since I had my son. Sad to say, but my commute from Ashburn to Annandale got to me and I still haven't found any doctor(s) here in Ashburn quite like her.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2007

This is one greedy doctor. Everything you ask, she will charge you. Un-educated staffs, Un-friendly staffs. By all means, avoid this doctor unless you are a millionaire!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Ingrid I. Chung's Credentials

• Ewha Women'S Univ, Coll Of Med, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1988)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal