Ratings for Dr. Taufik Valiante

Dr.Valiante performed surgery on my sister in Oct of 2016. My sister developed Grand Mal seizures about 4 years ago. We had no answers for years as to why she had all of a sudden started taking these seizures. After being told by countless doctors and neurologists that things like this "just happen" and her being turned into a non functioning zombie by the 19 different pills she had to consume daily, I am happy to announce that my sister is now seizure free(so far) and is only on one medication all because of Dr.Valiante and his amazing team and skills! My sister and I are so thankful for everything that Dr.Valiante and Toronto Western has done for our family! My sister can now get her life back and live without the daily struggles that she faced from her seizures. Thanks so much!!!!!

Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Valiante is an amazing neurosurgeon. He is very professional, knowledgable and attentive. Above all he is empathetic and patient-centred. I'm very grateful for the care he and his team provided to me.

Submitted November 5, 2016

An incredible doctor and person. Dr. Valiante is very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

Submitted March 2, 2016

I agree with all of the great comments below. Dr. Valiante is an amazing and caring doctor. He is very knowledgeable and clearly has the patient’s best interest in mind. He has improved my life so much. I am so grateful that I got referral to him.

Submitted November 27, 2015

Was supposed to have surgery back in 2008 for same back issue that has now increased in severity. Waited for 9 months after forwarding Nerve conduction study and MRI to him only to find out that he considers himself to be conservative and not willing to perform the surgery. Now waiting over a month and a half to get the referral from him for a neurologist. I am happy he has done wonders for so many but I have to say I'm not impressed.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

An incredible doctor and person. As someone mentioned, you may be stressed out and worried, but know you are in very good care. He is able to explain things well to you, and thinks about the patient above all else. He is also one of the most respected surgeons in terms of his knowledge and abilities. He has made my life and others so much better. Like others have commented, it is true he is beyond words.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

My husband was diagnosed with an arachnoid cyst in December 2010. After many visits to neurologists and neurosurgeons, they advised my husband that we watch and wait. The cyst grew larger and my husband began to experience worse symptoms. The one neurosurgeon said it would be risky due to the location of the cyst, and therefore, did not feel confident to operate. We decided to seek a second opinion. A friend of ours suggested Dr. Valiante. Although, my husband's surgery was very complex because of the location of the cyst, Dr. Valiante felt very confident that he could perform the surgery. He made my husband and I feel very confident. It was a 5 hour operation, and when my husband was in the recovery room, we couldn't believe his symptoms were gone. Unbelievable! Dr. Valiante truly cares about his patients and their family members! He is an angel in disguise and the best neurosurgeon around! My husband was back running in 3 months and running marathons again! Anyone to have Dr. Valiante is very, very fortunate. We thank Dr. Valiante for giving my husband and our life back!....and yes we had a lot of prayers too....Thank you! thank you! thank you Dr. Valiante and your staff at Toronto Western. You are the absolute best!

Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Taufik Valiante is my hero as I feel like he's doing his best to try an stop my epilepsy or calm my seizures down as I've been epileptic for 10 years and I just started having Grand Mal seizures this January 2015. Dr. Valiante an his surgical team performed my brain surgery on July/20th/2015 An so far, I feel my surgery was a big success, as I've been seizure free for 51 days now an I hope it remains this way so I can reach my career goal to become a hairdresser! 😉 So all my blessings an an thanks to the entire neuro surgical team an to Dr. Taufik. Valiante. ❤

Submitted September 10, 2015

I guess he is a very great surgeon and also an inspiration for us the young bloods who are coming into the life of sleepless nights and always holding a scalpel

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

This is an amazing man! Brilliant, compassionate, world class. We are so lucky in Toronto to call him ours. He performed epilepsy surgery on my son and for the first time in 26 years my son is seizure free. Words can not do Dr. Valiante justice.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Taufik Valiante's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Epilepsy surgery