Ratings for Dr. Taufik Valiante

I have cervical myelopathy and had a disc removed from my neck that was pressing against my spinal chord and had a plate and screws inserted.from the moment I met Dr Valiante I had complete confidence in his ability and professionalism and I was absolutely correct.Not only is he great surgeon but he ia also very caring with a great bedside manner and sense of humour.He was more than I could have expected.Thank you

flag | Submitted July 14, 2019

Most of my friends have had epilepsy brain surgery with this dr. And 100% of them have been Successful.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

The best Surgeon I ever met is Dr. Taufik Valiante. The Greatest Dr. Valiante performed my brain surgery on Apr 24 2018. My 42 years of suffering come to end, on the day I was on his hand. I am seizures free form the of surgery. There is No words to say THANK YOU Doctor. God Bless Dr. Valiante and his team with great health and more success.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

THANK YOU DR.VALIANTE!!! You are a modern-day healer!!! I LOVE YOU!!! SAVED MY LIFE TOO!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

BEST DOCTOR/SURGEON IN THE WORLD!! Saved my life!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2019

It has been 15 months since my life too an unexpected and unfamiliar detour and nearly one year since Dr. Valiante performed brain surgery to remove a tumor that ensued epileptic seizures. Thankfully, I have been seizure free and returning back to the life I once knew. I am so thankful to the medical team at Toronto Western Hospital and in particular to Dr. Valiante who oversaw my case. His friendly, caring and kind demeanour, coupled with his patience and thoroughness provided me with the needed comfort and assurance that I was in good hands. His world renound expertise in this field of medicine ensured a treatment plan that yielded a successful outcome for me.. I can honestly say, I am a testament to the miracles they perform and for that I am forever grateful to Dr. Valiante and the medical team at Toronto Western Hospital!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

Amazing Doctor! He is so kind and caring! I am blessed to have him as my surgeon! YOU SAVED MY LIFE DR.VALIANTE! Keep up the amazing work and the amazing research you are doing to help figure out better treatments for epilepsy!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I love Dr.Valiante!! He saved my life!!! What a wonderful surgeon and doctor! So very kind and caring! He truly wants you to get better! THANK YOU DR.VALIANTE!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!!! Thank you for saving my life Dr.Valiante!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

Dr.Valiante is an amazing surgeon! He saved my life! He is so kind and helpful too! He always took time to answer all my questions! Best Doctor I have ever met!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2018

Dr. Taufik Valiante's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Epilepsy surgery