Dr. Taufik Valiante

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Taufik Valiante

Dr. Valiante performed brain surgery on my son for epilepsy. We had been at another hospital with a neurologist I won’t mention because I have nothing nice to say. From the minute we walked into Toronto Western our lives changed. The staff from reception, to nurses and doctors was the best experience we have had. My son has been to 6 Toronto hospitals for grand mal seizures that last 24 hours and occur monthly. If you do anything for you or a family member get a referral here. After out first appointment I asked my son what he thought and he said he felt like he had Dr. house (tv show) and he felt like his life was about to change. He was right Dr. Valiante took the time from the first appointment to our last to explain every detail. Ask history, opinions and if there was anything else he could help with or explain to make both of us more comfortable. His bedside manner is second to none! I thank god everyday he came into our lives. After being stuck in a nightmare for years my son has been seizure free coming up on 3 years and is on NO medication at all. ❤️ 5 stars truly doesn’t do him justice.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND TAKES HIS TIME TO OPERATE WELL

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Thank you Dr Valiante for allowing me to walk ,your the BEST GOD BLESS YOU. TONY GATES

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Thank you SO much for saving my life Dr.Valiante. Without you I would not be alive today. You do not perform surgeries, you perform surgeries that make miracles. I don’t know where I would be this time this year without you and your knowledge. Thank goodness 😅!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

So much love for Dr. Valiante and the staff at TWH 💜

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

what are the degrees required for the position for neurosurgery? In canada

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I had a brain tumour removed by Dr Valiante. He is easy to talk to, knowledgeable and a skillful surgeon. You get the feeling that he truly cares about all of his patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Valiante is absolute an excellent Doctor. I owe my life to you Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

When I was diagnosed with brain meningioma Dr.Valiante was the only one i trusted and believed that in his hands I have best chance for good outcome. .He is excellent surgeon , very professional, easy to talk to. He is great as person and Doctor . I'm deaply grateful for everything . Highly recommend Dr Valiante . You will never need second opinion , he is the the best. Thank you to you and your team.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

A wonderful therapeutic experience over all. Support staff is great!! Thanks TWH and Dr. Valiante!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Taufik Valiante's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Epilepsy surgery