Ratings for Dr. Alan R. Kunkel

NOT A GOOD DOCTOR. DISRESPECTFUL DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

RUDE DISRESPECTFUL. DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS PATIENTS!! I RECOMMEND NOT TO HAVE HIM AS UR DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I am not a patient of this guy, but I have had to deal with him on a professional level. He is the rudest, most aggressive person I have ever dealt with. He will not listen, even when wrong.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Kunkels for many years. My husband and disabled daughter are also patients. Dr. Kunkel does have a unique style which some people may find offensive, but he has ALWAYS been there for me and has helped me greatly over the years. He doesn't pull any punches and I like that. He also helped me through my heroin addiction. I have been clean for 4 years and Dr. Kunkel has taken the time out to take me in his office and talk to me about whatever's going on in my life, I see him as a father figure. I wouldn't trade him for anything. If you are thinned skinned, he may not be the doctor for you. I even have his home phone number for emergencies with my disabled daughter.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I worked with him in the military. He was disrespectful to staff, patients, and the uniform. Who can take a medical professional seriously when they look as if they have slept in their uniform and won't keep hair cut in regulation. Brutally honest can be good, but it doesn't have to be rude.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

One of the worst people I have ever met...ever. I think I hate him

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. Kunkle is the rudist Dr. I have ever met. He treats women poorly. No bedside manner at all. Do not waste your time unless you like being bullied by a man. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Today was my last visit with Dr. KUNKEL. He has been rude before but today went so far as to start yelling in my face like I was stupid. He doesn't talk to my husband like this when he sees him which leads me to believe he mostly has a problem with women. I always wind up being in there for at least 2 hours because he is always late seeing patients. I'm looking for a new doctor tomorrow.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I think he is a great Doctor. Just the kind of Doctor I need. He tells you like it is, that's for sure, but has always addressed and diagnosed any conditions or issues. He refers you to great specialists when needed and takes meticulous notes during every visit. I wouldn't change Doctors for anything.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr kunkle is an awful dr and an even worse person. Do not waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Alan R. Kunkel's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1972)