Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Beeaff

Helpful honest has been since I first went to him in 92'. My whole family goes to him and we continue to refer people to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Quick service - very straightforward. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

When I first got to his office, I was unimpressed with the age of his equipment and furniture. His bedside manner is a little rough, but he was able to diagnose my problem and prescribe something to solve it. I've been to several derms over the years and no one got my skin to clear. He did. I'd rather have a doctor that can solve my problem. Reasonable rates. Office is a little dated, but who cares. Thanks doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

The doctor was not helpfull at all. I went in for a regular check up. I wanted to talk to him about my acne, and hair loss. Once I met with doctor Beeaff, he was mumbling about the options I had, since I am planning to start a family. He said there was not much it could be done, prescribed an antibiotic pad, and told me to use a cleaning. Didn't explain about moisturizer, nothing like that. I also mentioned to him about the hair loss, and he said i would need to come back for another appoitnment, since that was a complety different area. I was clearly disappointed, since I had to take time off work, to go see him on the first place. I think he noticed my frustration, because at the end he said if i wanted to wait another half an hour, he could come back to check the hair. I decided to stay. Waited another 40 minutes, and it took him 5 minutes to check my hair. He told me to continue using my regular shampoo and to go do some lab test. He didn't explaing anything. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Daniel E. Beeaff's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1974)