Ratings for Dr. Jean Paul Bonnet

I've been seeing Dr. Bonnet for almost 30 years. The man is the epitome of a professional, caring, knowledgeable physician.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

I will be moving and am so dissapointed. My family have been going here for 12 years. He is amazing, he takes time to listen to you and does not give you pills just because you walked in. He will tell you to take some advil at home. I love that, I think too many people are overmedicated. I have severe migranes and he turns down the lights and whispes when I come in for them. He is amazing I love him and will be sad to lose him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Wise beyond words. Yes he may be running behind but that is because he takes the time needed with his patients

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Very good doctor! I will be returning and bringing my kids.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

The best Dr ever , they truly care about your health .

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I don't understand the negative reviews. I've been to this office twice now and both times, staff and Dr. Bonnet were wonderful. The first visit, Dr. Bonnet showed patience and compassion as I went through my long medical history. Second visit, he again sat with me a long time going over the test results and what our next steps should be. Working in the public myself, I find you reap what you sow...be kinder, smile more and people will react positively.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

HORRIBLE. After waiting 45 minutes to see the doctor, I found that he was not concerned with the patients well being at all. He did not spend any time, ask any questions, OR actually do any physical examination. Test results were ordered and I had to call three times to get the results.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Bonnet was unwilling to answer reasonable questions or provide the kind of compassion and patience one expects from a doctor. I waited for over 45 minutes for him to see me and then felt rushed, and worse, like I was bothering him with my questions. He actually encouraged me not to research my serious disease and to not seek the advice of a specialist. There was a total lack of empathy from him, only anger and resentment for wasting his time with my concerns and fears. He is disrespectful and exceedingly arrogant. He is the opposite of everything a doctor should be. Additionally, his office staff were more interested in Lady Gaga's latest get-up, pictured in a tabloid mag that they were reading behind the counter, than engaging in the serious business of patients' health. I am beyond disappointed in my experience with him and strongly feel that he should be avoided. If you care about your health, avoid this "doctor."

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

dr bonnett is a kind , caring doctor. he takes time to listen to problems and has been an excellent diagnostician

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

It is convinient. It is clean. But he hardly examines you or dedicates more than 3 minutes...

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Dr. Jean Paul Bonnet's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Oxford